Chapter11:Emotions

AN:It's now Thursday the day before Laura leaves for Itay
Laura's POV:I still can't believe Ness is still forcing me to go back when my life is here in Cali.I grew up here,I met Ross here everything was perfect.I sigh and try to shake it off.I go out of the hotel and walk to the beach not to far away form it.Ah the California whether really culms me down I'm really going to miss it.I take a deep breath and sit on the warm sand watching the waves crash against the shore.Just than out of nowhere a beach ball hits me on the head! I turn around and see 2 blond guys run toward it.They looked exactly like Ross and Riker.Wait it is them! Ross runs over and gets the ball then comes over to me. "I'm so sorry-Laur!?" he asks surprised "Ross!?" I say mocking him then rolling my eyes playfully he chuckles at me "It is you."he smiles at me "Duh,Who else would I be?" I say sarcastic I love joking around with him he laughs pulling me into a hug."I missed you." he says kissing my forehead "Ross we only been a part for like a night.But it's sweet that you missed me that much even though it was like 24 hours."I say and laugh he does to "Wanna walk back with us to our spot Delly and the others are there?" Riker asks "Sure." I say and follow them holding hands with Ross.We get there and I spot Delly reading a magazine siting on a towel with an umbrella to block the sun I sit by her."Hey,Dels."she stops reading the magazine hugs me "Laura,I'm so glad you're here.Ross told us about the whole you going back to Italy thing are you really thinking about leaving?" She asks her voice concern "I don't know it's just been putting a lot pressure on me."I admit "Don't think to hard just do what you think and follow your heart."I smile "Thanks,Delly."We hug Ross comes up to us "Hey Laur,want to go in the water?"I smile "As much fun as that sounds I think I want go spend some girl time with Delly."he gives me a smirk "It's a shame that you have to wet that beautiful dress it looks good on you." I smile then the smile disappears "Wait..Did you say-" he grabs me bridal style "You're going to get wet yes I did!" he gently throws me into the water "It's so cold." I say and shiver a little "Oh let me help you with that."he splashes more on me I playfully roll my eyes and splash him back "Thanks that makes everything so much better." I say sarcastically he shrugs and laughs "You're cute when you're mad." he winks at me "Whatever Shor your flirting skills are not going to work on me today."I walk then slip he laughs again I roll my eyes "Is that so Marie?" he comes up to me and grabs me by the waist and spins me around "Ross..Ross put me down." I say in between laughs he puts me down and pecks my lips "Okay..Okay you win."I say and hug him "You bet now what's my prize? How about a romantic walk on the beach?"he asks and puts his arm around me "That would great." We hold hands and walk along the boardwalk I look at the beautiful view the sun setting the waves crashing it sounded nice and peaceful.Ross turns to me and gives me a look I smile at him"Why are you looking at me like that?"I ask getting lost in his eyes also he takes my hand and holds it tight "You're just so pretty."I blush and look down he lifts my head up and tucks my hair behind my ear then holds my hand again then let's go of it."Sometimes I wish I never...done it.You'd still be here and everything would of been okay.I blame myself that you are leaving."he takes a step away from me I take a step closer now we are face to face "Don't say that Ross it's not you.Yes you made a mistake but that's the past.We are still together and that's all that matters."he nods "I'm really going to miss you Laur we shouldn't be sad it's only like 3 years until you graduate at least that's how you know you accomplished your dream cause that's what you want right to finish school and get a living."he's right another reason why I wanted to move to Italy is to finish school and some how still continuing to act and get a living.I face the beautiful ocean he puts his hands on my waist."I love you Ross so much." I put my hands on top of his "I love you more.Don't worry everything every moment we spent will always be cherished."he kisses the top of my head "Laur,I have something for you."he takes out a box and opens it.Its my locket he kept it all this time.Happy tears go down my eyes "Oh..Ross...You kept it?" he nods and puts it around my neck "Of course I did.It was my only memory of you."I open the locket to see the picture of us when we first met on the Austin and Ally set still their just as I left it."This is amazing.I love you Ross I love you so much." I hug him he kisses my lips and I kiss back."I love you to Laur never forget that."He cups my face and kisses me again."How can I you're the one who showed me how to love again."Our foreheads touch each other we both than sit back watching the beautiful sunset.