Chapter3:The start of something wrong but so right.

Ross's POV:No.This can't be happening.Ok first they break Austin and Ally and now they are saying me and Laura can't date."That can't be true. Me and Laura want to be together ."I say "Yeah and since when did that become a rule." Says Laura "Well it's been a rule ever since eater you guys break up or say good bye to you job".Says Heath Kevin nods in agreement.I can't believe they are actually making us do this.I look at Laura she looks at me but tries to avoid eye contact she must be upset as I am.This is a hard choice for the both of us."I can't do this." Says Laura and walks out I go after her "Laur wait!" I say and grab her wrist and turn her to face me."No.I can't do this Ross first they break Austin and Ally and now they want to do the same to us."She asks me "No don't say that.Nobody is going to break us a part ok we'll figure it out."I say putting a hand on her cheek.She takes a step back from me "It's the rules Ross we could lose our jobs.You heard Kevin and Heath." I sigh "then we will secretly date."I say with a smile."Ross are you even listening to yourself right now.Its to risky." "Laura nothing's to big of a risk we can do this." Shes sighs then smiles at me."Ok let's do it."Just my phone ring.

PHONE CONVERSATION:

R:hello?

C:Hey Ross,It's Calum

R:Hey dude what's up?

C:Me and Raini are eating at subway

and we wondered if you and Laura wanted to go?

R:Okay,We will be their.

C:Ok see Ya their bro.

I hang up the phone and sneak Laura who's busy texting on her flip phone"Boo!" I say "Oh my gosh!"She says freaked out I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction."Ross!" she says and hits my arm playfully."You should of seen your face."I say and laugh a little ,more"You are so childish." she rolls her eyes playfully "Says the girl who eats gogurt everyday."I joke with her "Whatever,Clearly you don't know the fun of eating healthy."I laugh and put my arm around her."Come on why don't we go out to lunch."I tell her "Ross Shor Lynch are you asking me on a date?"she asks and twists her flawless ombre hair."Yes I am Laura Marie Marano.Calum and Raini invited us."I reply with a wink."Darn.Your good."she says and playfully rolls her eyes."Well what can I say I am quite a ladies man." I say she laughs and hits me playfully "You wish you were." she mumbles "Wait was that I heard was that a mumble?"I ask "Yes it was." She replies and starts texting again I take her phone out of hands."Ross give me phone." she tells me"Nope! Try to catch me first."I say and start running and her running after me.After what seemed like a minute I saw that she was looking for me and hid behind a tree."Ross this isn't funny anymore."I hear her say "Ok I guess I'll just walk home now."she says and starts walking before she got any farther I go behind her and put my hands on her waist."Got You!"I say she starts laughing with out stopping when she finally relaxed I put a smile on my face and say.."Have you learned you lesson yet?I ask her "Yes."She relipes and takes her phone."Come on stop messing around Rani and Calum are waiting for us."She says and we both interlock our hands and head to the car.