Chapter2:The date

Ross's POV:I can't believe this is actually happening.I want to make this the best night of her life.For some reason Laur looks different tonight a good different.I am so happy I asked her out I'm just glad she's mine."So..Where are going?" She asked trying to make conversation with me "You'll see its a surprise." I wink at her"I love surprises."she smiles at me the thing I love about Laur is that's she's a talented and is a really fun person to be with and I'm glad to be that person.We finally get to our destination.I give her a blindfold she puts it on her lap."You know if I put this on I can't see anything." I reach for her hand "I'll be your guide." I smile at her as we stare into each other's eyes again.I put the blind fold on her and guide her to a table for two on the beach it was the best place to take her because knowing my sibllings they wont stop with their none sence so I decided to take her to some place special. I take off her blind fold a smile goes on her face."Oh Ross..Its beautiful."she hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek She sits on the chair and I push it in then sit across from her."So..."I say awkwardly I always say weird things when I'm nervous especially when I'm around girls.She looks at me and laughs I love her laugh."Thank you Ross you really didn't have to do all this for me." I look into her eyes "You know I would do anything for you." she smiles "Come here I want to show you something."I say and hold her hand I lead her to a beach towel that we both sit on and watch the sun set."Its beautiful." she says and smiles admiring it "Your beautiful." I say and kiss her on the cheek she smiles and tucks her hair behind her ear shes so beautiful."Laur I want give you something." I give her a little box she opens it "Oh..Ross its beautiful."she hugs me it was a gold locket it had a silver L for Laura and an silver R for me"open it." I say "Aww.One side is a picture of me and the others you.And you put an L and a R. " I put it around her neck as we see the waves crash on the sand."Yeah. For me and you.That way they will always know your mine.She kisses me on the cheek I give her a smile and put my arm around her."This has been the best night of my life no one has ever done this for me before."She sounds so happy I'm glad I can make her feel this way"I'm glad to be the first."I reply I hold her closer to me as we watch the beautiful sunset and enjoy our time together.