Chapter 16:New Ross

One year later

Ross's POV:You know the saying people change for the better? That's what I did.I changed and everything can't be better."Yo,Ross band meeting in 5!" Riker yells I roll my eyes as if I don't know.I'm the lead singer anyway why do I need to be their? I grab my jacket and make my way down "I'm going out!" I yell "Ross,We need you to be here this is the fifth band meeting your going to miss." Rocky tells me I roll my eyes again "As if I don't know Rocky.Since when do you guys care I'm just  going to the club chill." I grab the door handle "You know what Ross we actually do I mean since Laura left you've been kind of a jerk.Can you blame us for being worried?" he spits at me he said her name."You said her name.I told you never to say anything about her again!"I pin him to the wall I could feel him struggling though my grip he pushes me back to the other wall he's still stronger than me "Look,You need to get your act together I know your hurt but that doesn't mean you have to take it out on us." he pushes me away and walks away I roll my eyes and storm out the house and drive to the club I drink a few drinks and meet a whole bunch of pretty girls and had a little fun.One of the girl  took me to her house and no we didn't have sex.I maybe a bad boy but I'm not desperate.We kiss goodbye and I head home and come into the middle of the band meeting I thought it would be done  but knowing Riker he can talk till eternity."Ross,You been gone for like half an hour where were you?" Rydel asks I roll my eyes "Out." I say casually "Yeah to the club."Rocky says rating me out "You got drunk again!? Mom is going to kill you if she finds out!" Riker says concerned I roll my eyes "So what like I care." suddenly everyone gives me dirty looks "Ross you are a teen idol a rock star a lot of people look up to you you should be careful when you do things like that.What if worse came to worse what if someone saw you where will the evidence lead back to us." Rydel reasons out over reacting as usual and once again they all turn on me like I'm the bad guy well technically I am.If it wasn't for her."Whatever can we just continue this stupid band meeting?" I say annoyed Riker shakes his head "Okay..Next topic tour dates August 12-18 we will be playing shows around Italy and then-" I cut him off "I'm out." I get up and head to my room I can't believe they are going to Italy why Italy out of all places? I put my head in a pillow just then someone comes in "You know you can't keep shutting them out they really are concerned about you." I lift my head it was mom "I know mom but it's so frustrating they planed a tour in Italy why Italy!?" she gives me a light smile "Ross,You can't run away from this one.Think about your fans they love you they want you there." I nod my head I do love the fans "Your right maybe I was overreacting.I'll go." she kisses my forehead "That's more like it I love you sweetie." I give her a smile "Love you to mom." She closes the door as she leaves I sigh.Italy here I come.