Chapter3:

Ross's POV:I wake up the next morning feeling great now that Laura is my girlfriend their is nothing that can possibly get in my way.I make my bed brush my teeth and put on a hollister t-shirt and some jeans.I can't stop thinking about last night its kind of crazy because Laura and I have been friends for a long time and now its just different...a good different.I go down to the kitchen and see my mom making beakfeast."Good morning Mom." I say and give her a hug."Morning sweetie how did the date with Laura go?"I was about to respond when Rocky and Riker came in arguing about something."Dude,Jennifer Lawrence is so much better than Taylor swift." Riker said "Heck no Taylor is better man."They go on fighting about girls until mom decides to speak up."Boys! Come on they are just girls you guys just woke up a please try to get along."She said as she puts the home made waffles on a plate they look good."Yes mom." They both reply and go out to the living room."Morning mom and Ross." says Rydel with a smile looking all perky and excited as she is everyday."Morning honey." Mom replies and gives Rydel a kiss on a cheek."️Can you to start bring this out?" Mom ask as she hands me and Delly 2 plates of waffles you may think it's a lot but knowing my bother they will finish a plate in 1 second.Me and Delly bring the waffles out and just when I know it Riker,Ryland, and Rocky all fight to get them even though their is enough for all of them."You guys really need to chill." says Rydel as she puts the whip cream on he waffle and starts to each it.We all start to eat.Just than my phone rang.It was Heath.Hmm..."Hello?" I say "Now ok I'm coming." I finish eating and put on my black and white converse."Mom Dad I need to go their is an emergency Austin and Ally meeting." I say "Ok son be careful." Said my Dad "Oh and make sure you don't have to much fun with Laura." Said my mom "Mom." I say "Opps.Sorry sweaty take care."I go out the door and drive over to the A&A set.I wounder what this is about.