Chapter 13:My way home

4 years later
Laura's pov:Locked up that's all I have been since I last saw Ross.4 years passed and I done nothing but write in this damn diary.Full of nothing but sorrow and pain thanks to Ella and Ellington.I miss him he's probably  with some better someone who deserves his love.I let a tear go down my cheek.And remember that day  I said goodbye to him how it felt to be in his arms one last time.The kiss that never left my lips how amazing everything was.I felt complete.I'd give anything to see Ross and my family again.Suddenly an idea popped into my head.I grab the jar of money I have been saving and poor it out on my bed.$600 dollars enough to get me back to LA. I sigh and slightly smile.Just then I hear the door turning I quickly put my money away in the drover and lock it up and put the key under my pillow.Ella comes in with a glass of water I pretend to write in my diary as she takes a seat next to me by my bed."So just so you know me and Ell are going out tonight to celebrate out 4 year anniversary.Which means we are going to leave you here on your own.Now I don't want any trouble so we are going to chain in." I nod "Don't you always not trust me." I mumble underneath my breath "Oh,I'm sorry was that a complaint I heard." she punches me in the face I feel the blood go down my nose "Can you blame me? These past four years I done nothing but sit here and do nothing when I could be doing something in my life! Thanks to you guys!" I exclaim she grabs my neck "Listen,Bitch you're lucky you're still alive if it wasn't for me Ell would of killed you already.You could thank your  stupid boyfriend for getting you into this if it weren't him you would have a life.Opps.I mean ex boyfriend." I shake my head and struggle free from her grip and end up on top of her with my hand on her neck "Don't ever talk about him like that you have no right!" I slap her as hard as I could before I know it she blacked out I quickly pick her up and tie her with a rope and stuff her in a closet I take her phone out of her pocket and lay it on the bed.I grab my backpack and start to pack as much as I could I take the money from the drover and  put the whole thing in my bag.I then pull the curtain off and crawl out the window.I run to Ella's car and start to drive.Yes I stole her keys I got it planned for a while.I finally get to the airport and get to the front desk."Hi,Am I to late to buy a ticket to 12:00 am to Los Angeles,California?" I ask the lady behind the counter "Nope.Just in time here you go just take a seat we'll be boarding in ten  minutes ." She hands me the ticket and  gives me a smile "Thanks." I say and take a seat it wasn't long before the ten minutes were up and the plane was starting to bored.About another ten minutes I was on the plane. Almost their I'm coming home.