Chapter 14:Feelings.(Part 2)

Laura's Pov: When you have the perfect guy that loves you wholeheartedly aren't you suppose to be satisfied with that because you know you could give him the same love back? Well.. with me and zac it's complicated.I love Zac I do but ever since it became us it's as if somethings missing that we don't have.It's like things became more weirder we haven't even had our first kiss yet.At least Ross and Carly are on track wish we were more like them.I sigh and look down Zac notices "You okay,Babe?" I nod and put on a fake smile "I know something's bothering you.Wait I know what it is I just spotted the goguert I'm going to  get it for ya don't worry sit tight." he kisses my cheek I hate to say this but it's not the gogurt that has me like this it's something else.I just wish I could figure it out.I spot Carly and Ross coming my way "Hey,Laura.Did you see the gogurt bar yet want to go get some?" I smile and chuckle "Thnaks,Carly but Zac's already getting some for me." I smile lights up her face "Aww.How romantic.Maybe someone here could take some lessons." she nuges Ross he playfully rolls his eyes "Pft.You call that romantic this is romantic." he puts his hands on her cheeks and steals a peek "Okay.Okay.I guess I'll give you that one." she shakes her head at me "I saw that.You better run." Carly makes a run for it but of course Ross is to fast for her he catches her and spins her around like we used to do.I start to have that feeling again.Then it hit me.I'm still in love with Ross.But no that can't be.No no no."No.No.No.No." I run away from the table and just run to wherever and find a bench and cry.Why.Why does love hurt so much? And why must it be you?