Chapter 4:weird things

Ross's POV:I hear the sound of my alarm go off.I hit the snooze button then I realize I have to go on set today.I sigh and go to the bathroom brush my teeth take a shower.Then I change into ripped jeans and a t-shirt and go down the stairs.I go in the kitchen and grab a snack bar.I put on my yellow converse and drive to set.When I get their I see I'm the first one their.I change into Austin's wardrobe.I chill for a few minutes suddenly I hear a knock on the door.I opened to Mia"Hey,Ross.Just thought I'd pay a visit to my on set boyfriend."she says with a smile "Hey,Mia.Nice to see you to."she suddenly goes in and looks around my dressing room."What's this?" she asks pointing to the R5 sign spray painted on my wall "Oh thats my band R5 my siblings are in it with me and our best friend."I explain to her she nods I show her a pic of us on my phone "You guys are a cute family.But not your sister she's ugly." did she really just insult Delly? "Nobody insults my sister."I say with a bit of anger in my voice "Oh Ross I'm joking.She's beautiful."She laughs "Right sorry it's just that shes my sister and I got to protect her." Mia sits on my couch I sit next to her she pulls me into a kiss."I feel her put her hands around my neck.I start to kiss back. "Ross?" I hear a voice say turn around to see Laura tears going down her check.What have I done?