Chapter 17

Laura's POV:I follow Rydel to this empty lounge room their was this long round couch Rydel sits on it I sit with her.She lets out a few tears a rub her back "I'm so sorry you have to see this version of me Laura.It's just that I can't keep on pretending I'm okay when I'm not." she cries a little harder I hug her "I understand Dels.Loves hard and trust me I learned from experience.And I'm still learning now.But listen to me somewhere out there their is a guy for you I know he'll never be like Ellingtion but you know what great about first loves no matter where you are their is always a special place for them right here." I put my hand over my heart "Is that what you do with Ross?" I nod "Always.Of course I love him and he will always have a place in my heart even though I'm with someone else now." I kind of whisper the last part she nods "Come on let's go back to them before they worry." I nod follow we walk until we hear someone call our names "Laura! Rydel!" a voice says in the back of us we turn around and see Riker and the others "How did we not see you guys?" Rydel asks and laughs "Maybe because your both blinded by our looks." Rocky says posing with a finger on his chin Rydel rolls her eyes "Just keep on dreaming Rock." I tell him he makes a face and playfully rolls his eyes "Dels,Are you okay? You seemed really upset earlier." Ross asked her concern she smiles "I'm fine.Laura and I talked and everything was better after that.Thanks,again Laura." she gives me a squeeze I squeeze her back "What are friend for." I say back to her "Dad,Called.He wants us on the bus now." Riker tells us we all  nod and make our way to the bus "It's going to be a while guys I suggest you sit back and relax." Stormie tells us me and Rydel stay together for a bit and talk and do girly things a few minutes later we were on the subject about 'boys'. "Tell me about your new love life Laura?" Rydel tells me all excitedly Ross who was playing a video game with all the other guys suddenly looks our way "Um...It's kind of personal  but let's just say I'm hoping he'll be okay." I tell her suddenly I get a text from Nicks hospital he's awake.