Chapter 16:Strange apoearance

Laura's POV:"Oh,Ross of course." I answer him he puts the ring on me and we share a kiss "Look at my girl making a grown up decision on her own.But you know what hurts that she needs to say goodbye anyway." I let go of Ross as I turn around with a worried expression on my face it was my mom "Wait..Mom?" I couldn't believe it how dare she come here and shout me out when she knows I still love Ross not Zac.Okay,Here is the real story about me and Zac we were best friends but not  like me and Ross I did love Zac but only as a friend when I was in Italy still heart broken about mine and Ross's breakup at the time my mom was furious Zac was my comfort back then and my mom thought it would be a good idea for us to get married but of course I didn't want that cause I still loved Ross then the cast reunion happened and that was my key to just be free and go back home to California where I belonged where things felt right.Then I ran away cause I was afraid of fall for him again but I was wrong so I came back and saw he had another love already I was hurt then Zac came to Carly's party and I thought I could give things a try but no.I couldn't move on because if I did I knew I would regret it later and here I am now back in  situation no escape."I'm sorry, Laura I tried but things just got worse." Vanessa told me "Mom,I told you I was fine.You should of listened to Nessa and stayed in Italy you see this I'm happy here this my home and my true love." I hold Ross's hand she gives us a glare "You are a humiliation to the Marano clan.I thought I raised you better than this Zac was perfect why did you threw away your chances with the most riches guy in Italy for a teeny bop singer like this?" Tears go down my face "He's more than that mom.I love Zac but he will never be Ross why can't you just accept the fact that I'm happy?" She shakes her head and comes up and grabs my arm "Come on,We are going home to Italy.Where you will marry Zac." I cry harder and yank my arm back "No.You are not making me do this I don't get it mom you had nothing against them before why are you so against them now?" I ask her she rolls her eyes "See what happens when you spend to much time with the devil you get hypnotized by none sense  and brain washed.We are going back home to Italy end of discussion! Come on Vanessa!" She drags me by the hand Vanessa sadly follows behind.