Chapter 8:The fight

Ross's POV:Me and Laura are together and I couldn't be happier.I take her hand and tell her how I feel.She smiles at what I say and I smile back.I look around the place and see this couple fighting the girl had long blonde hair almost like Delly's and the guy has brown hair like Ellingtion.To my concern I go closer to them."I said leave me alone! I don't want to see you anymore!" the girl shouts that voice it's Rydels."Come on baby,Carmen was nothing." the guy that I'm assuming is Ellingtion says getting closer to Delly almost touching her he's drunk. Anger inside of me builds up "Get away from my sister!" I shout at him he laughs and takes a sip of his drink "Why if it isn't Ross Lynch and his slutly girlfriend." boos come from around the room I look at Laura as a see tears go down her eyes "Ellingtion,Your drunk.You don't mean what your saying." I tell him "Pfft! I know exactly what I'm saying look and watch."he goes to Rydel and kisses than punches her to the floor I throw a punch at his face he blocks it punches my nose blood starts to come out."Crap!" I shout it stings he throws another punch and I land on the floor he kisses Delly again touching her waist "Ross help me please." she says almost crying I go behind his back and punch his back he lands on the floor "Ross." Delly says in relieve and hugs me tight she cries into my chest "It's okay."I tell her rubbing her back "Riker's going to kill me."she cries "No he won't we'll figure something out I promise." she nods and goes to Laura.Laura pulls her into a kind friendly hug.Just then I feel something sharp go through my back I fall to the ground.That's when everything went black.