Chapter 13:Home.

Laura's POV:Before I knew it the plane ride was over.I got off and grabbed my stuff.As soon as I got my stuff I did not hesitate to call Ness.I texted her the address of the airport.It wasn't even ten minutes before she showed up."Laura!" She exclaims "Ness!" I run in her direction and hug her "Oh my god.Thank goodness your okay." she hugs me tightly with tears streaming down her face "Ness,I'm so sorry.I promise I will never leave again." I cry into her chest "What happened? Are you okay? Do I need to kill someone." she threatens I chuckle "No don't worry about me Ness.I'm fine trust me I told Ella to say hello to the fist." she chuckles "Really? With those spaghetti arms? Who's Ella any way?" I make a face "I'll have you know these babies had their work out." I pinch my upper arm then look down " Okay fine I  slapped her.Oh..Ella's another story..." I tail off "A story I have time for.Come on,Laura just tell me I'm your big sis." she gives me her full attention "Come on,Let's sit on this corner." I tell her we both sit down "So.." she gives me a face I sigh and take a deep breath she's not going to stop until I tell her "Don't hate me for doing this.Ella was Ross's ex girlfriend she and Ellington had looked  me up for the last for years because they both hate the Lynch's and wanted  revenge so they threatened to kill  all of them but you know I love Ross so I..." I hesitated and looked down "You gave yourself up to protect him.Laura I know you love him but that doesn't give you the right  to sell yourself out.Ross wouldn't want that he would want you to be safe and happy. I sigh and look down "I know you're right..But that's not what I wanted for us.You know how in books the guy is always the one protecting the girl and the girl does completely nothing I didn't want to be that.I wanted to prove myself to prove that my love for him was real.But of course..I failed miserably.He's probably with someone better now." I let a tear go Ness rubs my arm "Never say that about yourself.Thats your problem right their you think to much of stuff and it gets out of control.Thats how love is I know but if you really love that person you would all the more let them be your inspiration not you sacrificing your entire life.This isn't an ordinary love story it's yours make it your own but also live it."She pats my lap "Come on,Let's go out theirs like a park that's a ten minute walk from here it's a nice day out to get some fresh air." I smile and get up and we both walk to the park.Once we get their we walk and walk I keep pulling my luggage "Here let me pull it for a while." Ness says and takes it from me I catch my breath "Thanks." I smile and walk in front "Wow.Its really sunny today huh?" I chuckle "Yep.This is  just for you Laura welcome home!"Ness exclaims I lightly laugh and continue to walk until the sun blocks my face and I bump into someone."I'm so sorry." the person says and helps me up I get up and I feel I light breeze in my face clearing my hair out of my face and letting me finally see who that person was. He freezes for a second I do to I couldn't believe my eyes.It can't be maybe it's the old LA sun playing with my thoughts but it wasn't."L-Laura?" he says my name I feel the chills go down my back butterflies in my stomach I take a deep breath "Ross." I say his name before I knew it he pulled me in.I wrap my arms around his neck taking every bit of it in we stay like that for a few seconds then I let go."Wow..I-I don't know what to say." I whisper say and look at him in the eyes "Well,Well who's your friend their?" a girl with straight brown hair says behind us she looks stunning "Oh,Laura I want you to meet Carly my girlfriend Carly this is my best friend Laura we are really close friends." she smiles lightly at me "Hi, Laura it's really nice to meet you." she says with a smile man she's stunning I can imagine why Ross picked her she's nice sweet,pretty better than I ever was."You to Carly." I politely say and smile back at her Rydel all of sudden comes toward my direction out of nowhere and attacks me "Laura! Ahh!!! It's so great to see you!!!!" she exclaims and hugs me tight  "Delly! Oh my gosh I missed you so much!!!" I squeeze her back she pulls me to the side for a sec "So,Carly what do you think of her?" she giggles a little "She's nice. Ross made the right choice I'm happy for him." she lightly nods "So what happened why have you been gone this long?" she asks me I shrug "It's a really long story but I promise I'll tell you soon." she nods we go back to the others "Hey,Laura you should totally come to my party tonight." Carly offers Ross's eyes widens a little I shrug "Sure." I lighty smile "Oh! here put your number I'll text you the adress your sister can come to." she gives me her phone "Here." I give her my phone to we switch back "Thanks.Well,I guess we should be going.I want to get some rest before the party nice meeting you Laura."  she waves at me I wave back she tries to grab Ross's arm he stops her "I'll be there in a minute." she nods and walks with Rydel "Oh,Is that a bathroom that I saw.Be over there." Ness says and winks at me god she hasn't changed a bit still my sister  I shake my head "You better go she's waiting for you." I tell him he nods and pulls me into one more hug we stay like that for a second I let go "I guess I'll see you later then." I nod he starts to walk away torwards Carly and Rydel abd holds Carly's hand as they walk.I shrug it out and let it be he moved on it's time I accepted it.Ness comes behind me "So..How'd it go?" I chuckle "Great.You know the world is great I'm great just great." she playfully rolls her eyes "Mhm.Someone's jealous." she calls out I shake my head "What.As if why would I be jealous it's been four year Ness get a grip." she shakes her head "Mhn.Just keep on saying that."I roll my eyes "Whatever,Let's just go home." I grab my luggage from her "Mhn." she mocks me "Shut up." I tell her we head to the car and drive home.Once we got home I decided to unpack my room is just the same how I left it four years ago.I smile at all the photos of me and Ross I had taped on my mirrior.I go to my closet and pick out what I'm wearing later I pick a pock a dot dress and lay it on my bed then slightly simle.It's good to be back.