Chapter 18

A few days later...

Ross's POV: "Please! Please! Please!" Rydel says annoying me She's been bugging me for the past hour to be me mine and Laur's designer for our wedding "Fine." I say annoyed and put a hand through my hair "Really? Yes! I have a million ideas planned I don't know where to start.Your the best little bro.I won't let you down." she says all cheerful and opens a page on the note book she was holding wow she does have everything planned it kind of scares me a bit "I'm not even going to say anything." I chuckle and sit on the couch next to Ryland and Rocky who are playing a video game "You know your going to regret that right?" Ryland says still paying attention to the video game I shrug and sigh the doorbell rings I open it to my lovely fiancé I couldn't help but smile "Laur,Come in." I say "Why thank you." she says and chuckles "Hey,everyone make way it's the bride and groom!"Rocky shouts sarcastically "Dun DuNnnnnmmm...Ha cho!"Ryland starts but sneezes "Way to kill it Ry." Rocky replies and rolls his eyes "You guys are to funny.

Hey,has anyone seen Delly?"Laura says I look down at her "You came all the way here to see my sister and not me.Thanks,Laur that means a lot." I say sarcastically she playfully rolls her eyes Rydel all of a sudden comes out of her room "Yay! You're here we have a lot to do." Rydel says pulling on Laura's arm.
"Oh,Come on." I wine Laura gives Rydel a look and kisses me on the cheek "Its not going to be forever. I'll be right back okay?"she tells me and squeezes my hand following Rydel into her room I decided to join the guys in playing video games.Just then the doorbell rings I go up and open it to the person who I never wanted to see again in my life."Hey...Ross." Ellington says I all of a sudden feel a tension of anger inside me I take a deep breath "What do you want?" I say coldly "Look, I know your still mad at me for what I did and you have every right to.I'm just here to see Rydel." he says I shake my head "Oh hell no.Bye." I say and close the door he sticks his foot in the way "Ross,please.I just want to apologize for being a jerk. I was stupid.Rydel's the love of my life I shouldn't of let her go like that.Don't you believe in second chances?" I sigh "Come in." I say "Really?" I roll my eyes "Don't make me regret what I just said."
I close the door "Guys,We have a visiter." I say they pause the video game and all eyes were on Ellington "What's this criminal doing here?" Rocky asks harshly him and Ryland give Ellington deep glares "Aren't you suppose to be in jail for eternity?" Ryland mocks half sarcastically "Guys. I know this seems bad but just trust me on this. Please." I say Wanting to give Ellington the benefit of the doubt.

They both nod Riker all of a sudden comes down the stairs his eyes glaring at Ellington. He brushes pass me and goes up to Ellington his face about 2 inches away form his. "What the hell are you doing here? You traitor two faced freak!" I garb Riker's arms as he struggles from my grip "Riker, calm down theirs an explanation for all of this." I tell him trying to find a way to tell him why Ellington is here in the first place. "Ross, are you even listening to yourself right now!?This freak kidnaped Delly. He helped that Italian freak! He's the reason why you almost lost Laura! He's the reason for all of this can't you see!" Riker no longer able to control his anger gets out of my grip and throws a few punches at Ellington. Rocky and Ry help me break the fight. Rocky was holding Riker I was holding Ellington.  "Riker, please let me ex-" Ellington starts Riker stops him "Get the fuck out of my house! NOW!" he demands Ellington turns to me "Thanks, for trying Ross. Sorry for the bother." he brushes pass an angry Riker and heads out. "This is your fault." Riker states and half pushes me and goes up the stairs slamming the door.  I sigh and sit down on the couch.
Just when I thought I could make things right again. They end up being worse. Rydel and Laura all of sudden come out "What's all the commotion about?" Rydel asks worried "Yeah, we head shouting and screaming. Are you okay?" Laur asks and sits by me I shake my head "I wish I was. Laur, you believe in second chances don't you?" I ask looking into her eyes "Of course I do. If I didn't I don't know where I would be now." I put my arm around her and pull her close "Exactly. Everyone deserves a chance of falling in love again like us.

You deserve another chance, Rydel." I say the last sentence looking into her brown eyes her eyes drift away from mine and she looks down and sighs then smiles " Thanks, Ross. Sadly some love stories don't get happy endings like you guys. This is reality and some of us have to accept the fact that it's just the way it is." she lets a tear go Laur pats my thigh and makes her way to Rydel and brings her in a warm hug "It's okay Dels. Everything is going to be okay. You been holding on for this long don't give in loves a ride but somewhere out there a guy waiting for you and when you find him you'll know it. Trust me." Rydel smiles and brings Laura in for another hug "Thanks, Laura. I really needed that." I can't hold it in anymore she needs to know. "Rydel, Ellingtion came by the house." Her eyes widen and she quickly turns my way "What!? When?" I take a few breaths and sigh "Earlier. He apologized for what he's done. I let him in and-" Rydel bangs her hand on the table cutting me off. Her face was red as tears streamed down her face "You did what!? Don't you know what he's done to us? That freak doesn't deserve our pity. How could you? Why did you?" She shivered shakily I hate seeing her like this I go by her side and put her in my embrace "I did it because... I believe him. As hard as this is I know the pain he's feeling I almost lost the person who meant the world to me but the world gave us a second chance." She wipes her tears and moves slightly away from me "I know what your trying to say. You have a big heart Ross. I love that about you but not everyone deserves a second chance." With that  said she shuts the door to her room. I put my head on my lap and sigh. I then feel a rub on my back. Laur's rub I take her in my arms. She then turns to me and puts her hand on my cheek. "Give her time that's all she needs." she tells me I nod and gently kiss her forehead. She's right you can't force love it has to come back to you. When the time is right.