Chapter7:feels so wrong but so good

Ross's POV:In front of me is a broken hearted Laura.I take her into my arms and hug her."Shh.Tell me what happened." I say to her "My boyfriend dumped me."
She says in between her cries when I heard those words I felt my heart shattered a bit."Oh,Laur I'm so sorry." I say to her "I-I just don't know what I did to deserve this.This is all my fault I got myself into this mess."
I hate seeing her like this underestimating her self."Laur,Don't say that.Listen to me you done both wrong that guys a jerk he doesn't deserve some as special as you."I say to her she smiles a bit "Thanks,Ross that's so sweet." She says and gives me a kiss on my cheek I couldn't help but blush a little "Welcome Laur,anything to make you feel better."
I say back "Laur,theirs something I want to give you." I take out a box from my pocket and hand it to her she opens it "Oh,Ross you kept it?"
She asks me "of course I did it was my only memory of you.
" I say she hugs me I hug her back.just then I feel myself start to lean in her to our lips touched our bodies against each other.
I get a feeling inside of me.Only one person can make me feel like this and that's Laura.I kissed Ella many times but what we have is something more special.
We stop to get some air she looks at me in the eyes."Well..That was.." she started "Magical." I finish her thought "Yeah." she replies and smiles at me then her smile turns into a frown I start to lean in again she stops me.
"Ross,we can't do this." She tells me "Do what?" I ask her "This.I just got out of a relationship and you still have Ella.We can't yet." She tells me I nod "Right." She pulls me into another hug I hug her back never wanting to let go.She looks at me in the eyes "Hey,Ross?" she says to me "Yeah?" I answer back "Thank you.For always picking me up when I fall.I'm glad I have someone like you in my life."She says to me "hey what are friends for." she smiles at me and puts her head on my shoulder "Hey,It's getting late I think we should go." She tells me I nod "Yeah.I'm glad your ok." I say to her and pulled her into another hug "I'm always ok whenever I'm with you."We stayed in that hug position for what felt like a minute I think I might of got carried away."Umm...Ross."She tells me and pats my shoulder for me to let go "Oh...uh sorry." I say and let go and blush a little "Come on we better get going." she tells me and gives me a smile we both walk to my car.I open the door for her "Why thank you kind sir.
" She tells me I get into my seat and start to drive a few minutes later we appear at Laura's front door.I walk her "Thanks,Ross I'll take it from hear." She tells me "No problem." I replied "Thanks,Again for tonight.I had fun." she says to me "Me to hopefully we have more days to spend together before summers over." Man why did I say that!? Bad move Ross.Bad move she'll think I'm desperate."Oh I'm sure we will.
" she tells me and gives me a kiss on the cheek."Good night,Ross." She says with a smile "Goodnight,Laur. No more crying." I say to her "What's their to cry about you already fixed that.
" she gives me one last hug I hug her back I love it when she is in my arms."Take care." She tells me "I will." I say back and watch her go inside her house.I make my way to my car and drive home.Tonight was great.Really great.