Chapter 7:Sparks fly.

Laura's POV:I laugh at Ross as he complains about his chores trying to find a way out.But of course Rydel knows his tricks.I play with my flip phone until I hear Rydel ask me something.
"Hey,He's gone now so what did you want to tell me?" she asks I know I can tell her anything because Rydel and I go all way back in the days that Ross and I were dating she helps me with a lot of stuff.She's like my second sister aside from Ness.
Just then I hear the sink turn off "I'll tell you latter." I tell her she nods Ross comes into the living room and sighs."YES!Finally freedom at last." He shouts all excitedly Rydel playfully rolls her eyes at him "Ross,You such a dork." She says to him
"I know I am.The best dork in the world." he replies back I couldn't help but giggle he's just so adorable sometimes.Wait!No no no I'm with Jake.I can't think that way can I? "Was that a giggle Miss Marano?" He asks me "Yes.Mr.Lynch." I say back at him he winks at me."I got to get ready El and I are going to the movies."
Rydel says and makes her way to the stairs "Rydellingtion!" Ross and I shout at the same time then look at each other "Cough.Raura." She replies back and closes the door to her room."Man.Shes good." Ross says I giggle at his reaction "What's up with you and the giggles today?" he asks me smiling "I don't know I just find you really funny." I reply honestly "So are you ready to go?" he asks me "Are you?" I ask him "As long as your ready."
He replies I look down and blush a little at what he said "Ok let's go." I say we both put on our shoes and get into the car."So where are we going? I ask him wanting to know where he was going to take me "You'll see."I nod just like old times.We finally park and he gives me a blind fold "Where are we?"I ask "Just trust me."
he says to me I smile and put on the blind fold he takes my hand and leads my way.I hear the waves and feel the warm sand on my feet.
The beach what a perfect place.He takes off the bind fold and I open my eyes and see a table set for two."Aw.Ross,I don't know what say."I say "Don't say anything.
" He says back to me and leads me to a chair and pushes it in for me.
"So how does it feel like to be back in Cali?" he asks me trying to make conversation "Good.Sometimes I forget how much I miss it here." I say honestly just then I get a text from jake.It read "I'm breaking up with you." Right their my heart stopped tears were going down my face.
I fall to my knees I can't believe he would do this to me after all we been through.And though a text!!! Just then I feel kind strong arms wrap around me pulling me into a warm hug.
I cry into his chest "Shh.Tell me what happened."He tells me he voice full of concern while rubbing my back making me feel ok.
I take a deep breath "My boyfriend dumped me." I say in between cries "Oh,Laur I'm so sorry." he says and hugs me tighter closer to him."I-I just don't know what I did wrong to deserve this.This is all my fault I did this to myself."I say "Laur,Don't say that he breaks up with you it's his loss.Listen to me you done nothing wrong that guys a jerk he doesn't deserve some special like you.
" I smile a little at what he said Ross always knows how to make me feel better."Thanks,Ross.Thats very sweet." I say and kiss his cheek "Welcome,Laur.Anything to make you feel better." he says to me "Laur,I want to give you something." he says and takes out a box from his pocket and gives it to me.
I open it to reveal the necklace he gave he a while back "Oh,Ross.You kept it?" I ask shocked "Of course I did.That necklace is special it was my only memory of you." He says to me and puts it on me I hug him just then both of us start to lean in our lips so close to touching before I knew it his lips were on mine and mine on his.
The spark between us never faded it only got stronger And it will always be like this forever.