Chapter 4:Movies and feelings

Laura's POV:We go inside to see the movie Big hero 6 I have been wanting to see this movie.I take a seat next to Ross I could tell he doesn't know it's me because of the dark in here.I take his hand to show him that it was me he interlocks his hand with mine he knows it's me cause I'm the only person who he would do that to.The movie starts a funny part comes and makes me laugh out of my mind.After What seemed like an hour and a half it finally ended.We make our way out."That was the best movie yet!!!" I say "I know I love Disney movies.Ross replies to me."Well me and Calum got to go see you guys on set tomorrow!!!!" Says Raini "Have fun but not to fun." Calum says Raini hits him on the arm."Calum that's just disgusting."Lets go." Raini pulls him out the door."Bye Guys see you tomorrow."Mia says giving Ross and I hugs when she gets to me she hugs me hard but I shrug it off to be nice."Bye Mia." I say "Bye." Ross says as we both watch her go out."Where to now miss Marano?" Ross asks me "Well its kind of late I don't want ness to be worried.Puls we have filimg tomorrow with Mia as your girlfriend.I say it kind of bothred me knowing that Ross was going to be flirting with another girl other than me but I just shock it off after all its just acting nothing else.Ross noticed the disapointed in my voice after I said her name "Mia doesn't mean anything to me and you know that."I nod if I we really want this to work out then were are going to have to trust each other.Not that I don't trust Ross I do but its just really hard right now between us.Ross snaps me out of my thoughts."Hey you ok you kind of zoned out for a sec."he said with a conern look :"I'm fine just lost in thought I guess.Can you bring me home I just really need some rest."He nods and takes my hand.A few minutes latter we arrived at my door step Ness was waiting for me by the front door."Ness!!!" I say run to her for a hug."Hey sis.And Ross?" She says a little surprised "Hey Vanessa Just thought I drop her off." he says "Did you two go on a date?" She asks "Um I don't know if you'll call it s date Raini and Calum were their to and Mia." I explain "Oh.Ok.Laura I'm going to check on something just come inside when you are ready." She tells me I nod.Ness goes inside leaving me and Ross alone."So I guess I'll see you on set then." he tells me "Yeah.Good night Ross." he kisses my cheek "Good night Laur." We hug each other.I watch him as he drives away.Then I go inside and go to the living room where Ness is watching TV."Ness have you ever had someone you known for years and then you find out that you might feel something more for them?" I ask "Yeah take me and Justin for example."(I made him up Justin is Ness's boyfriend) "We were best friends and then he said I love you to me and now we're are as close as we can be." I think deep for a second? Does Ross feel that way about me? "Is this about you and Ross?" I hesitate to answer."Pfft! Umm. No of course not." I say and smile "Oh Laura I see you blushing." She winks at me "Ok fine it is!" I say and put my head in my hands.She laughs a little "He's your boyfriend why don't you tell him how you feel." I sigh thinking of how Mia tried to get between us."I know Ross is my boyfriend and I want to tell him how I feel but I'm afraid of the whole us secretly dating thing will make us lose our jobs." I say stressed "Wait you guys are secretly dating?" Ness asks "Yeah it was Ross's idea but this girl Mia came Kevin and Heath made us break up they changed the script." I had tears going down my eyes."Oh Laur go talk to him he needs to know how you feel.How can he help you if you don't let him? he's not just your boyfriend he's also your friend best friend."I nod at Ness "But I don't want to hurt him."I say as my voice cracks with sadness."I know but you have to take that risk or else your hurting yourself." I shrug "Ok.I'll try."good she says and gives me a smile."Good." She says and hugs me "well I'm going to sleep night Ness."I say and pull her into a hug."Good night Laura." She says I go upstairs and get in bed thinking about life and how I just feel in love with my best friend.