Chapter1:I asked her out.

Ross's POV:I kiss Laur on the cheek and make my way to my dressing room and pack my stuff.After that I meet Rydel in the parking lot because Mom and dad are out of town.I look for the car and see the car and go in since it's the only pink car their."Hey Ross how was work?" She asks me "Good I asked Laur out." I say with excitement in my voice."That's great news Ross!!! Ahh!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! She says "Thanks."I say we park in front of the house and ring the doorbell.Riker opened it "Hey dude how was work?" He asks me "Good I guess."I reply I go into my room and read a book.Yeah a book I know it sounds crazy but I been reading it for a while and I like it.Its a romance book call me a girl if you want but I like it and it's just me.Just then I hear my door open it was my sister Rydel."Ross mom wants you come down for dinner." She starts laughing at me."What." I say she points at my book."Hey don't judge me I like what I like."I say "No I'm not laughing because of the book I'm laughing because your actually reading it." She laughs again I roll my eyes playfully."It's not like i never read a book in my life." I say "True.But why romance? Is this about someone lets say is your best friend and co-star that you see everyday." And by that someone I think she means Laura."No it's not because of Laura I just like romance that's all." "So how was she today I herd you guys kissed how was it?" "Good." Who am I kidding it was better than good."Good?You kissed her and all you could say was good?" "Let's go and have dinner now." I say changing the subject to something other than my kiss with Laura.I sit with my family and we all start to have dinner."So how's my Rossy today?" My mom asks me with a smile."Good.I asked Laura out.I say "Aww.I'm so happy for you."she gives me a hug "Finally I knew Raura was real!" Said my bother Rocky which wasn't unexpected because he besides Rydel is a big Raura shipper."Congrats dude!" said Ellingtion "thanks man." I reply "So when's the date?" asks Riker "Tomorrow I still don't know where I should bring her." "I know where you should bring her here and have it in the backyard.I'll help you set it up." Says Rydel with excitement in her voice."Thats perfect! Thanks Delly." I say"No problem I love romance!"I smile at her and finish eating.After that I go in my room and get to bed.