Chapter 8:preperation

Three months later
Ross's POV:A lot has happened since we found out what a criminal Ellingtion was.Us boys have been very protective of Rydel especially Riker.As for me and Laura we are as close as ever.Today is July 4 we are going to celebrate it with family and close friends.Laura's here helping us put up decorations in the backyard."Hey,Ross can you help me put the banner up?" she asks me "Sure." I say we both grab one end and put it up."Their we go it's missing something.I got it!"she grabs a plastic bag full of mini flags some say happy Fourth of July.She sticks some on and I help her.As I reach into the bag to get another one our hands touch we all of a sudden get lost in each other's eyes I start to lean in."Cute banner guys." Rydel comments behind us me and Laura both turn around and try to act normal."Are um you guys ok?" she asks "Yeah we are fine w-why would you say that?" I ask nice Ross nice Laura chuckles a little "Okay.Just checking." Says and goes back inside the house "Ross are you ok?" Laura asks me "Yeah,I'm fine.I think the sun is getting to me I'm going to get a drink." she gives me a concern look "I'll go with you." we both go inside I grab 2 cups from the cabinet and place them on the counter and put water in them."So...Its forth of July today aren't you excited!?I just can't wait for the fireworks they are what make me excited every year!!!!!" she exclaims "Yeah it's going to be awesome!" I say taking a sip of my water "You want to sit and chill and watch TV till the party?" I ask her "Sure." She says with a smile we both sit on the couch and watch tv just than I feel a head on my shoulder Laura's she fell asleep probably tired from putting all those decorations up I wrap my arms around her and hold her close.Just then Rydel comes in "Hey,Ross have you seen my-Oh My gosh you two are so adorable!!!!" she exclaimes "Shh.You'll wake her up." I tell her "So when are you going to tell her?" she asks me "Tell her what?" I ask "Tell her you still have feelings for her." I sigh "Rydel,we been over this I'm waiting till she's ready." "Ross,It's been 3 months she's ready and I think you are to." she tells me "How do you know?" "The way you look at each other it hasn't changed.Make your move before its to late."she smiles at me and goes into the kitchen she's right I got to make my move.I think for a second and finally get an idea she's going to love it.