Chapter 17:

A month into the tour
Laura's POV:It's been really amazing touring with the Lynches.Even though it's been a while they still treat me as if I'm apart of the family and I'm really thankful towards them.Especially Ross even though he was taken away by my appearance back in his life it's like we've gone back to the good old days we mess around and talk I like that and I hope our relationship remains like this for the rest of the tour.We are in London right now our last show in Europe I'm getting ready to go on stage.I curl my hair and put on this really pretty ruffled dress that goes up my knees with black wedges.I lightly put make up as I was finishing up I hear the stage manager shout "Laura Marano you go on in 2 minutes!" I close the dressing room door and start to make my way to the stage on my way I bump into someone and fall on the ground "Ow.I'm sorry." I say embarrassed trying to get up "No.I'm sorry.Are-are you okay!?" he says helping me up "I'm fine.I'm Laura." he flips his brown locks "I know the guys told me.I'm their new drummer Rick.You're cute." I slightly look down and blush "Thanks.I got to go." he nods "Catch you later." I nod and run to the stage the intro for boombox starts to play "Press play on the day you came into my life.." my set lasted for about 30 minutes I love the R5 family they are so sweet and interactive it's so amazing! "Thank you all so much! I love you all! Up next get ready for R5! Wohooo!" Screams came from everywhere I run off stage the intro for 'Heart Made Up On You" starts to play they all get in their places "Good luck guys." I tell them "We don't need it as long as your here."Ross says giving me a smile I smile back even though we may not be together I'm glad he still cares "I'll be right here being as loud as the crowd out their.Ha.Loud get it?" I laugh "Nope.Not a clue." Rocky says sarcastically I playfully roll my eyes Riker goes then Rick ,Rydel and Ross.I start singing a long to the lyrics and jumping up and down an hour later the concert was over they all come backstage and dry off sweat "You guys killed it! Rydel you nailed Lightning Strikes!" I say all excited she pulls me in for a squeeze "Aww.Thanks girly." Rocky rolls his eyes "Girls." Rydel glares back at him "You try being on the road with 5 guys all by yourself.If it wasn't for Ellingtion-" she stops "I have to go." I go after her.

Short chapter I know but don't worry I got you guys. :)