Chapter 9:The start of somthing right but wrong

Laura's POV:I was in a room.It was dark and creepy.I cant see I'm blindfolded.I try to move but I can't I'm tied up! In a chair! Just then someone takes off the blindfold Jake! "I know you want me Laura." he tells me with a smirk "Why would I want you after what you did to me you really think I would take you back?" I ask him "Take me back or Lynch boy gets it." I all of sudden see him strangling Ross by his neck with a gun in his hand."I will never take you back." I spit at him "Wrong answer." he shoots the gun and I see a bloody Ross on the floor.
The police gets here and takes Jake away.I look at the blood on the floor "It's all my fault." I cry I all of sudden open my eyes to see my head still on Ross's shoulder it was just a dream just a dream.
He all of sudden looks at me and smiles to see that I'm awake "How was your sleep?" he asks me tears start to come out of my eyes "It was...terrible." I say in between tears "Oh Laur,come here tell me everything."he hugs me closer to him I take a deep breath "Jake my Ex boyfriend kidnapped me and then..." I let more tears go "Shh.Then what?" he asks gently rubbing my back "You were their and he shot you in the forehead.
Blood was on the floor and it was horrible." I say crying into his chest he hugs me tight "Laura it was just a bad dream I promise nothing bad is going to happen to me as long as you're here."
he tells me I nod and hug him tightly I just wish I could stay in his arms forever."Thanks,For cheering me up you always know what to say." I tell him we smile at each other he pulls me into a gentle hug again.
Rydel comes into the room "Come on guys lets go to the backyard everyone's their already." she tells us me and Ross follow her into the backyard.Mark was grilling some hot dogs and hamburgers which smelled amazing.
Rocky and Ryland were in the pool playing Marco Polo.Riker was eating a hamburger with fries.Me and Ross sat in the patio chairs by the pool.We talked and talked for about 30 minutes a lot of people were coming now."I'll be right back."he tells me I nod Rydel comes up to me "Laura! I met this cute guy David and we are getting along great!!!" she tells me excitedly "Good for you." I tell her "So how's it going with you and Ross?" I smile when she said his name "great things couldn't be better." I say "good.I'm happy for you to."she smiles at me I all of a sudden see Ross in front of everyone with a guitar I wonder what he's up to.
"Excuse me everyone.I'd like to sing this song I wrote to my good friend Laura.Laura,this song represents what I feel about you and what I want us to be." he takes a deep breath plays the guitar "So beautiful and so broken I think the covers about to crack open..." (AN:I love this song from STLN)he starts to sing I go up to him he holds my hand and twirls me around.
I look into his eyes and get lost in them."Living in a plastic world you think you're such a lucky girl you got your diamonds and your Perls but I'm what you're missing I'm what you're missing girl." he finishes the song I pull him into a tight hug"It's beautiful.I love it."
I tell him he smiles "I knew you would I wrote it just for you." He kisses my cheek "That's so sweet." we both start to lean in our lips getting closer to touching and before I knew it our lips touched it felt amazing.
I put my arms around his neck as he puts them on my waist about a minute or so we stop for air.We both smile at each other "So does this mean I'm forgiven?" he asks me "You tell me." I say and pull him into another kiss.
"Guys I hate to ruin this moment but we got a problem."Riker tells us "What is it?" I ask "Delly's missing." Me and Ross look at each other shocked.