Chapter6:Feelings.

Ross's POV:I wake up to my head almost off the bed.I hate it when I sleep on the wrong end of the bed.I shake it off and start to get ready.Today is the reunion time to make things right with Laura.
I go to the bathroom and change into a new set of clothes.After that I put in my black and white converse and go out the door.I drive to the location.I get out of my car and noticed that it's beach themed.Tables on the sand and a table for food.The ocean and it's perfect waves.I walk around to see if I could find anyone and surly enough I see two people by the food I go up to them.
️Its Calum,Raini."Ross it's so good to see you!" Raini exclaims excitedly and hugs me "So how's my teen idol doing? Well not that much of a teen anymore." "Good.I guess done a lot of touring and yeah basically the same Ross lynch life." I reply with a chuckle "Good to know." she says with a smile "Dude how have you been?its been forever." Calum says and giving me a hand shake "I know 2 years man." I say back to him I look around and spot Laura sitting at a table near by I know it's her by her ombré curly hair.
I go sit across from her "Hey." She says "Hey." I say back to her "Laura listen,I'm sorry I know I hurt you-she cuts me off "Ross you don't get it.You keep on saying sorry for the same thing but you don't realize what did hurt me the most." she tells me and walks away from the table.
"Laura stop! I need an explanation stop walking away from me." I turn her to face me "You want an explanation fine! What you did with Mia hurt me but the fact that you had the nerve to ignore me for 2 damn years is what hurts!" She snaps at me and sits on the sand with her head in her arms.She was crying.I put my hand on her shoulder " Laur please don't cry.
" I tell her "How can I not cry when the guy I loved never even loved me back." She says her voice soft and sad."I did love you and I still do." I say "No you don't.I loved you Ross I really did.But you never felt the same.These whole 2 years have been trash.I have done nothing but think about you.Even if I had moved on I still think of you even though I know it's wrong.
Even if I know you would never feel the same way." She lets more tears out I pull her into my arms.She cries into my chest.I pull her closer to me.I really broke her badly.What have I done?