Chapter 15:Real feelings

Laura's POV:My head hurts.My body so sore it's driving me carzy.What happended? Where am I? I'm in a bed a hospital bed and someone's holding my hand.I open my eyes to Ross "Hey." I say weekly and give him a smile he hugs me I hug back "Laur I'm sorry.I was so jealous I lost tempere." I chuckle "Jealous? Of who Zac? Ross,Their is nothing for you to be jealous about he's my boyfriend yeah but these four years of you looking for me can't ever compare to my friendship and partnership with Zac.What we have is special and Zac and no one can take that away." I tighten my grip on his hand he touches my cheek he leans in and I lean in our lips are about touch when I wake up."Oh my god.I put my hands my hair to see a concern Zac next to me "Laur,Are okay? What happened do we need a nurse?" I shake my head it was just a dream "No.No.It's okay.Where's Ross?" he rolls his eyes and put's his hand over  his hand "Are you serious? You are in this condition he put you in this condition and you still want him? How about me Laura? How about me?" I shake my head "Zac of course I still care about his feelings and I care about your to." he shakes his head "No.You don't .If you really cared I'd be the only one not him." When did become such a jerk "Look,Zac I know your concern but you don't need to take it out on Ross." he rolls his eyes again "Their you go defending thim again.As if I'm nothing.I put everything into this relationship Laura and I only asked you one thing to feel the same way." I look down tears were coming out "I do feel the same.I do love you." I say choking on my words "You love him.It's always been him.You never looked at me the way you look at him.You know how much that hurts? Do you? You don't and you never will.Goodbye Laura." he shuts the door I tear up what have I done? Zac's right he gave me his love but I never gave in because I have been trapped in between.I don't know what to do maybe I do still love Ross but that's always going to be their and I have to deal with the pain that comes with it.