Chapter11:The unexpected dissapearance.

The next day...
Ross's POV:I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing.I check the time on my alarm clock 7 am who could be calling me this early?
I shrug and answer it."Hello?" I say "Ross this is Vanessa I'm calling because I'm worried about Laura she never came back last night.All her things are gone and I'm worried sick please tell me she's with you."
What!? She ran away? She left me with out saying anything? "I wish I could say she's here but I don't know ether last time I saw her was last night." I say honestly "Well do you know any place she could of gone?" "I don't know this is a shock to me to.Bur I'll help you find her we have to find
her."
"Okay I'll meet you guys there at house we could check places and hotels around L.A.Bye" "Bye." I say and hung up I hurry and put on rip jeans and a white shirt with my leather jacket I run down stairs to my family.
"Guys we need to leave now!" I tell them worried "Dude,Calm down we all know you want to see her before she goes but don't you feel like you're overreacting a little?" Rocky ask me I roll my eyes "It's not that she Vanessa called me and told me she ran away.She's meeting us here so we could all look for her." I explain to them "Ohhh..." Rocky says Rydel hits his arm "What?" he replies and shrugs I roll my eyes "Guys this is serious she could really be in trouble." Just than the door bell rings I open it to see Vanessa.
"Hey,Vanessa come in."she walks in "Thanks." she says and takes a seat on the couch "Guys!" I call the rest of my siblings they all sit with Vanessa on the couch."Okay,So what's the game plan?"Riker asks "I say we go to the police station and report it.That way they could help us find her." Rocky points out "But the thing is we don't even know if she's still here." I say "I say we at least try I mean what have we got to lose." Rydel says trying to lighten up things "I'm sorry we brought you guys into all of this.
I tried to convince Laura but she's just so hard headed." Vanessa says putting her head in her arms "Did you ever think her reason of leaving was you.I mean forgive me for saying this but Laura's a young adult now and she wants to make her own choices.
Not for someone to make them for her." I explain "Ross,Culm down.Its okay Vanessa it's not your fault." Riker explains to her "No Riker it's okay Ross has a point I was to harsh on her she's her own person I shouldn't of forced her to go back her life is here."tears start to down her eyes
"It's okay,Vanessa we'll help you find her." Riker assured her she nods "Okay so police station it is."I say we all head in the car and drive to the police station.
----------------------------------
We get to the police station and we go to a police officer."How may I help you kids?" the officer asks us "Yeah we need help finding my sister Laura Marano she ran away last night and I don't know where to." Vanessa explains
"Mhm.Who was the last person she was with?" the officer asks writing down the information Vanessa gave him "Me,Sir.We were together at the beach we talked about stuff then she kissed me than left."the officer nods
"Did she mention a certain place?" he asks taking a sip of his coffee "It's kind of a complicated Officer." Vanessa explains he nods "I see.Can I see a picture of her?" he asks I take out my phone and show him my wallpaper of me and Laura from not to long ago he smiles "You two look like the perfect couple." I smile at the compliment "Yeah...We were."I sigh and look down Rydel rubs my back "Okay.We'll see what we can do." we all nod "Thank you,Officer." Vanessa says he nods we all walk back to the van.