Chapter2:A night to remember

Laura's POV:This is the most magical night of my life.Ross is such a sweetheart I can't believe he did all this for me.The way that the the waves were crashing on the sand and me just being in his arms it was..perfect.We both sit their watching the beautiful sunset I put my head on his chest as he pulls me closer."This has to be the best night of life."I say and smile "Well it's not over yet." he says and takes my hand.He takes out his iPhone and plugs it in some speakers and starts playing a slow song."Laura Marie Marano can I have this dance?"he says with his hand out like a prince.I smile "Of Course you may Ross Shor Lynch." I take his hand as we both start to dance together in the moon light.I look into his kind hazel eyes as he looks into mine I feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating.Who would of thought your best friend the one you share everything with would be the person you can't be with out.I feel him start to lean in and I feel myself lean in to and just when I knew it he was kissing me and I was kissing back I felt sparks again.He looks into my eyes again and puts his hand on my cheek."Laur...Can I ask you something?" "What is it?" I say and get lost in his eyes again."Will you be my girlfriend?" he says Did he really just say that!? I hesitate to answer then I take a deep breath and kiss him again."Does that answer your question?" I ask him "You are so sneaky." he says we both laugh and smile at each other."Well I should be getting home it's getting late." I say "let's go.We get into the car and start driving to my house.Finally we were in front he goes and opens the door for me as if I was a princess and takes my hand."Thank you Ross for this night I'll never forget this."I say "I'm glad you liked it." He says and gives me a smile.I go to my front door "Good night Ross." I say he goes up to me and gives me a peek on the lips."Night Laur." he says leaving me butterflies again We hug then I watch him as he get into his car .Then I go into my house and go to my room and think happy thoughts about me and Ross.