Chapter8:Problems.

The next day

Laura's POV:I wake up to the sun shining bright in my face.What a lovely day it is today.I pick up my flip phone and

I get a text from Ross saying he will pick me up in 5 minutes.Today is another day we get to spend together and I'm so excited.I get up and undo the fishtail braid I put in my hair and let my natural curls come down my back.I brush my teeth then I change into high waisted jeans and a floral shirt with flip flops.I apply some simple make up and open the door from my hotel bedroom and see Ness standing in front of me with a huge smile ."You look cute today who's the lucky guy huh?" She asks and nudges my arm "No one.Its just Ross." I say trying to sound casual "That's the first time I heard you say his name and not feel hurt about it.Are you guys cool now?" She asks me "Yeah.We been ok for a while now." I say and smile a little "Ok.Just be careful Laura I don't want you to get hurt again." She tells me I nod The was a knock on the door I open it "Hey,Laur. You look nice." He complements me I smile "Thanks." I say and pull him into a hug I hear someone cough behind me I turn around to see Ness."Hey,Ross." Ness tells him "Hey,Vanessa I hope you don't mind I'm taking Laura out today as friends of course." he says and chuckles a little "Oh no.I don't care take her." Ness says sarcastically "Love you to Ness." I say we all laugh "Alright then you two have fun see you later Laura." Ness tells me "Bye Ness." I say and give her a hug.Me and Ross make our way down in the elevator.Then we go out trough the double doors.We make our way to Ross's car.He opens the door and helps me in like the gentleman he is then gets in his seat."So..Um where we going?" he asks me "I could really go for a smoothie right now.What about you?" I ask him "Smoothie sounds good to me.Hey,what was that smoothie place we both liked to go to before?" he asks me "Umm...Melody's." I say I can't believe I remember that "Oh yeah.You got good memory Laur." he tells me I smile "Thanks." I Say we drive to Melody's and we sit at a table."What can I get for you guys?" the waitress asks eyeing Ross "I'll have a banana smoothie and my girl will have...." he looks at me and winks he's such a dork but cute "Thanks,Ross but I can order for myself.I'll have the strawberry mango please." I tell her she nods and writes it down "Ok.I'll be back with your order."she says and winks at Ross I couldn't help but have this feeling inside of me.But it's natural I mean who wouldn't hit on Ross.He's just really something..Those hazel eyes the way his blonde hair falls perfectly on his face.Wait what am I thinking!? Snap out of it Laura! He has a girlfriend girlfriend that isn't you! I sigh and look down."Hey,You ok?" he asks me "Of course I am.Thanks for asking." I love how much he cares about me "Hey,Laur?" he asks me "Yeah?" I say "Theirs something I want to talk about." I nod and give him a look "Okay,So here is your banana smoothie and your strawberry mango." The waitress says and gives us our smoothies."And this sir is for you call me sometime." she tells him and winks at him I roll my eyes "Ok so what did you you want to tell me?" I ask him "Well,To start it off I broke up with Ella." he tells me I could not believe what I just heard "You what but you love her and she loves you why did you let her go?" I ask him taking a sip of my smoothie "Because,I have feelings for someone else.And I been wanting to tell her how I feel but I don't want to lose her again." he tells me by her he I think he means me I smile at him "Ross,We talked about this." I tell him "I know.I just want to tell you that I'm not over you. I'll wait for you if its the last thing I do." he tells me his hazel brown eyes looking into mine holding my hand in his."What would I do with out you Ross?" I say "I don't know you tell me." he says and smiles at me the smile all of sudden goes away into a concern serious face."What's wrong?" I ask him "Stay here.I got to see this." he says and walks to a couple fighting no way it's Rydel and Ellingtion!!!!