Chapter 3

Laura's POV:it's been a normal day for me.Me and Ross are together and I couldn't be happier.I told Ness about the magical date we had.She thinks I'm over reacting about it but what does know sisters right? We are watching a movie right now the hunger games I love this movie pack with action and romance it's so cool.Just then I get a call from Heath one of the writers of A&A wonder what this is about."Hello? Oh ok I'll be their. Bye." I say and hang up "Was that Rossy Bossy? Ness asked with a smirk on her face.I playfully roll my eyes at my sister "No.It was Heath he's on one of the writers of A&A he wants me to go to the set.Something new about the script." I say "Oh ok.Want me to drive you?" She asks me"No it's ok sis I can drive." I say and give her a smile "ok. Well I got to go memorize lines for switched at birth see you latter." "Ok sis." I say and start putting on my brown lace up boots and putting my hair up in a bun.after that I put on my scarf and head to the A&A set.When I got there I bump into someone "ow." I say as I land on the cold floor "I'm so sorry Laur." he helps me up I couldn't help but smile."Ross." I say and give my boyfriend a hug "Want to walk together?" he asks me "sure." I reply we hold hands as we walk to Kevin and Heaths office.When we got their Kevin and Heath we telling Raini and Calum some ideas and a new girl two.Hmm...I wonder who she is maybe an extra or something."Laura Ross your 10 minutes late.Care to explain?" Heath said to us "um...."I say and look at Ross "Traffic." Says Ross then winks at me I give him a smile."Sure it was."Says Calum with a smirk "Ok that's quite enough Ross Laura have seat we have some new ideas to tell you." says Kevin Ross and I sit on the couch I was sitting by Raini's right side Ross sat on the other side of me."Ok first of all this girl here is Mia she's going to play Austin's new girlfriend Kirstin ." Heath said referring to the long black curly hair girl who was siting in the opposite side of Calum."Wait...What about Austin and Ally? " Ross points out in confusion "Yeah what's going to happen to them?" I say sadly "We are sorry to say this but they are going to break up for now cause of their music and Ally over coming her stage fright." Says Kevin "I don't get it why does he need a girlfriend than?" I say "Listen Laura we want to make Austin and Ally more interesting and shake things up so the fans will want more." says Kevin "It kind of makes sence what choice do we have."says Raini I sigh "But they belong together don't you want them to be happy?" asks Ross I nod in agreement with him "Of course we do but its only for right now." I nod "Is that all you needed to say?I ask "And another thing Disney has rules about co-stars dating each other you can't date untill the show ends." both of them say together that their left all of us in shock.