Chapter5:Unexpected arival.

2 years latter
Laura's POV:Today I am getting ready for a date with my handsome boyfriend Jake.I finished Austin and Ally and went to Italy to pursue college.I have been studying here for the last 2 years.Its beautiful here.The sun shining and they nice weather.Ness and mom and Dad come here with me we are in a rent apartment.
I curl my hair put my make up and put a long silk red dress.The door bell rings I open it."Hey,babe."said Jake and gives me roses "Aww.you bought me roses how sweet."I smile "So are you ready to go my lady?" he asks with his handsome smile "Of course I am." I say and hold on to his arm.He helps me into the car and we drive to this pasta place Von Italics.
Me and Jake have been together for 2 years and it's been going great between us.I couldn't ask for a more better boyfriend.He helps me out and we go into the restaurant and eat our food."May get your order?" the waiter asks us "Yes I'll have the Italian homemade chicken pasta.And lady will have?" he asks me he's such a gentleman."Its ok I can order for myself I'll have spaghetti." I tell our waiter he takes our menus and walks away."So how was your week?" Jakes asks me trying to pick up conversation "Good.How about yours." I ask back"Stressing." He replies and flips his dirty blond hair."But the best thing is now I get to spend sometime with my girl.I look down and blush "Oh.Stop." I say and playfully hit his shoulder we talk and talk.
Our food comes and we start to eat."Laura you have something here." he said and wiped the sauce on my mouth with a napkin.I freeze for a moment only one person did that to me before.Ross.I let a few tears go down hoping Jake would not notice.He didn't thank god."Hey,Are you ok?" he says with a concern look "I'm fine what you did just reminded of of my Ex boyfriend." I confessed "Oh...I'm sorry." I shrug "It's ok you didn't know." After that we decided to go.
Jake dropped me off at my front door."I had fun tonight." I say with a smile "Me to.Good night Laura."he says and kisses me on the cheek."Good night Jake." I say and pull him into a hug.I go inside our house and looked through the mail.Their was one letter that had me curious.
It was addressed to me by disney studios back in California.I opened it and look inside.On the top it said Austin and Ally cast reunion.I stare at the paper and look down.Just then Ness pops up behind me and scares me."What is that?" she coughs me off hard and the paper lands right in front of her she picks it up."Austin and Ally cast reunion.
If you are interested this trip comes with a free flight to California and a free fight back." She reads right from the letter."Laura I think you should go." I sigh I don't know.I mean yeah it would be nice to see Raini and Calum.But I'm just ready to face Ross.Or Mia.
"Laura I know you miss him.Even if your with someone else.Its been 2 years it's time to work things out." Ness tells me I nod."Maybe I do miss him and our friendship but I moved on I'm with Jake.
" I say but honestly I want to go I miss Cali and it would be nice Your choice choice Laura." she tells me and goes to the kitchen.
I made my way up to my room and laid on my bed.I'm I really ready to go back to the place I had my first heart break?