Chapter2:Ice cream shop

Ross's POV:It was a normal day at the set.As always we did the table read first than went straight to filming.After filming we all decide to get ice cream at the shop across from the set.I order cookies and cream Laura orders strawberry and Calum and Raini order chocolate and vanilla.Me and Laura sit across from each other and Calum and Raini do the same."So...are you um ready for our date tonight?" I ask Laura who took a bite out of her strawberry ice cream.She smiles then replies"Yeah.I guess." She replies unsure taking another bite.We start to talk about other things when I see something I though I would never see."Laur look under the table." I say she gives me a funny look and looks under."No way! Their holding hands! Says Laura "Um..Guys is their something you want to say to us?" I say Calum and Raini give me and Laura weird faces."About what we are just having ice cream." Raini replies and takes a bite out of her chocolate ice cream."Care to explain why your holding hands then?" Laura questions "Fine.Me and Raini are a couple." Says Calum."Aww.I'm so happy for you guys!!!" says Laura and gives them a hug."Well we better get going me and Calum are going to the art museum." Says Raini "Aww.How romantic." Replies Laura.Raini and Calum leave a girl with brown short hair comes up to me and Laura."Oh my gosh are Ross Lynch!?" She says she must be a fan "Yes I am." I say and give her a smile."Eww.Why are you with her where's Mia?" She says I look at Laura and could tell she was hurt."Me and Maia are just friends." I say "Well that sucks I totally ship you two together.I still don't understand why you would choose her shes not even pretty.Mia's a way better actress.That girl is so untalented she doesn't even deserve to be on tv ."She says and flips her hair.With that said Laura runs out of the shop I follow her."Laur wait!"I run after her and grab her wrist and turn her to face me.She had tears in her eyes.Man I hate it when she cries "Laur..listen to me that girl didn't know what she was saying your a great and talented person."I pull her into a hug "I just can't believe someone one would think that of me."We sit down at a near by bench she put her head on my shoulder."Laur a lot of people are jealous because of how talented you are you can't let them get the best of you."I say and pull her into another hug."Ross." She says "Yeah." I say "Thank you.For being someone I can lean on your a good friend."When she said that I couldn't help but smile their is no one who could replace Laur.Not Mia or anyone I know she is the one for me and I'm never letting her go. Even if my fans won't except it that's a chance I'm willing to take.