Chapter2:Getting ready for a big night

Laura's POV:I go home and get ready for the date.I really want to make the best of this and tell him how I really feel.I think I'm starting to understand my feelings toward Ross.The way he acts around me proves that he really does care for me.I think I'm starting to fall for him.I go to my room and put on the mint green dress Ness picked out for me.I wear my silver high heals and go to Ness so she could do my hair.I look at the clock 7:30 I still have time.I sit down on a chair when ness helps me curl my hair."You excited?" She asks me when getting a strand of my hair and wrapping it around the curler."Yeah.I guess just nervous."I reply "Why are you nervous its Ross your best friend." She says "I know but what if I just make things weird." "Laura Ross wouldn't of asked you out if he thinks your weird trust me he thinks your great. If not then I'm going to slap him on the face"..We both laugh suddenly I hear the door bell ring."Hm....I wonder who that could be?"Ness can be so sarcastic sometimes I playfully roll my eyes and go down to open the door.To a handsome Ross with roses in his arm I smile at him."Wow." Laur you look beautiful." I smile at him "Why thank you you look great to." I replied "Here these are for you." he hands me the roses "Aww.thanks." I say then hand them to Ness."️So are you ready to go?" he asks me with his arm out like a prince."Yeah." I say taking it "Bye Ness!" I say "Bye Laura she replies I was about to open the door but Ross being the romantic that he is opened it up for me."Thanks. " I say as we both get in the car "No problem." he says then winks at me.Something tells me this night is going to be a night I won't ever forget.