Chapter 15:Drama.

A few days later...

Ross's POV:Me and the band are playing hockey right now.I see the pick coming to me I hit it the other way giving it to the other team they score.I shake my head and skate to the side where Carly was sitting.I put my head in my hands Carly notices "Hey,What's up?" she asks I shrug "Nothing.I just need a little break that's all." I sigh and look down "Ross,You haven't lost a hockey game once and now your loosing big time.Something's up." I look at her she knows me to well "It's just that-" she pauses me "Your thinking about her aren't you?" I nod "You should go talk to her." I shake my head "No way.She doesn't want me.She has that slick back brown hair Italian dude Zac.She's happy." Carly touches my hand "Ross,Just because Zac is this arregent Italian rich over dressed dude doesn't make him better than you.You known her longer you know how to make her feel better.She needs you your her Ross."I nod "Thanks,Carls.I'm sorry I dragged you into all of this." she gives me a smile "Don't be.Your a really great guy Ross. Mistakes happen things happen but we learn from them go get her." I hug her "Thanks,Carls for evrything." she hugs me back she looks at me and nods I look back at the rest of the band "Don't worry I'll tell them something." I nod and change out of my hockey uniform drive to Laura's house when I get their I ring the doorbell Vanessa answers it she smiles when she sees me "Hey,Ross.Come in I'll call Laura for you." I nod and take a seat on the couch Vanessa comes back with Laura behind her as soon as I see her I run up and hug her I take it all in as her beautiful soft ombré hair falls gently on my arms I gently put my hand on the back of her head and slowly rock her back and forth "I'm so sorry Laur.You have every right to blame me." I let go of her and we are face to face she gently smiles at me and shakes her head and puts her hands on my cheek "I couldn't even if I wanted to.Your not the only one who's sorry.I completely understand you I ran away it's not easy to forgive because I can never repay the pain I caused you all these years." I pull her closer to me and cup her face tight "None of that matters now.You know what matters now? Us right now." I take her hand and hold it tightly our bodies still tightly against each other.This was the perfect moment.I feel myself leaning in and she leans in as well I stop for a sec "Hold up are you still dating Italian rich jerk I-I mean Zac? I say kind of embarrassed that the other part came out Way to go Ross! Laura lets go of me for a sec and looks down tears go down her face I cup her face and wipe them  "No.He dumped me that night at the hospital.He seemed really hurt I never noticed what he did for me he gave me everything everything and I nothing.I don't know what to do Ross.I feel so bad I mean here with you this is where I want to be but on the other hand I hate myself for doing this to him." She steps back I step closer and hold her hand "Hey, You know maybe we don't have to do this now you need time.I'll give it to you." She nods and hugs me I hug her with all my might.We stay like that for a sec then we let go.Suddenly the doorbell ring "I got it." Vanessa says 10 seconds later I see Riker,Rocky, and Ryland come in Riker who is red as s tomato comes up to me and Laura with  a worried expression on his face "Someone kidnapped Carly and Rydel!" He exclaimed "And by someone we mean Italian jerk!" Rocky exclaimed "And he wants you Laura in return." Ryland adds I go to Laura and tightly hold her  "What!? How are you guys so sure?" I  ask "See for yourself." Riker says pulling out a video on his phone Zac appears with a smile on his face "Hello,Amateurs and Laura." he winks I roll my eyes "After me and Laura's terrible break up a few days ago I figured their would be only one person she could think that would possible make her whole again.But we can't let that happen right Ellingtion?" Ellingtion all of a sudden comes beside Zac and pats his back "Right.Now if you fools ever want to see these trash bags again he showed then Carly and Rydel he slaps their faces give Laura BACK!" That was the end of the video "I-I knew it this is all my fault I should of known that Ellingtion would come back to get me.I'm sorry Ross but I can't let Carly and Rydel pay for what I did.They don't deserve it I'm going back to that pensioner life." I wrap my arms around her "I won't let you.I love you Laur I can't lose you again." She struggles out of my grip "I love you to.I'm sorry." she kisses my cheek "Riker,Take me to the address." Riker nods and Rocky and Ryland follow they are suddenly stopped by Vanessa "Laura,Please think about this their are other ways we can solve this.Please." Laura turns to her sister and gives her a hug "Wait.I'm coming with you." she nods and I take her hand Riker drives us to the address when we get theirs Ellingtion and Zac with a smile "Where are the girls!" Riker demands "Whoah.Chill dude.Laura first." Zac says with a smile Laura walks to him I gab her and hold her I could feel the tears already form "Don't go.Please Laur." I suddenly feel something sharp go though my back and pass out.