Chapter 12:Calling him

Laura's POV:It's been a year since I saw him.Since I had his touch his protection.I miss him hell I miss him.I just want to be in his arms again.Here I am still locked in this hell of a house hold I'm miserable here.Ella and Ellington still lock me in this tiny room I just want to be free.I take out my diary and look at a picture of me and Ross if only things we like they were back then.I let one of my tears fall on it.Just then Ella comes in with a glass of water."Here,In case you need it." she tells me and puts it on the desk I nod and let another tear go she comes by me and notices the picture I'm holding "You to look like the perfect couple." she comments I nod "Yeah.We were.I love him you know that.So much."she nods "Yeah..he's a good one."she lets a tear run down her face "Ella...Listen I know your hurt because Ross was once your love.But I noticed this past year I have been here that you are not a bad person.But my question is why?Why don't you want me and Ross to be happy?"She shrugs and let's more tears out "Because Laura...I'm jealous of you.You have everything including Ross the one person I ever loved my whole 2 years of my life.The face that he still loves you despite what happens between the  two of you made me hurt.That all I wanted to do was get revenge." I rub her back "Oh,Ella I'm so sorry." she wipes her tears "Don't be because now I realize you two are really meant to be and that nothing I nor El can do to stop you guys from loving each other.Which is why I'm letting you call him.Tell him where you want to meet I'm flying you out to L.A tomorrow but just for that night then you have to come back.We will still be watching you."She gives me a phone I take the phone she walks out.This is it I have my chance.I plug in the numbers and it rings and rings..."Hello?" a voice from the other end of the phone says I let a few tears out.I never been so happy to hear his voice."Hi,Ross." I say and put a smile on my face.