Chapter 8:Hospital

Laura's POV:We are at hospital right now waiting for some news about Ross.All the Lynch's are here with me.As for Ellingtion the police arrested him for stabbing someone.So he's gone for now mostly.Next to me is Delly still crying and blaming herself for what happened to Ross."You know this would have never happened if you would of just listened to us." Rocky snaps at Delly "Rydel this is why we tell you these things to avoid things like this.We told you El was going crazy but did you listen to us no."Riker comments and shakes his head a Delly "Boys,Stop.Give Rydel a break." Stormie tells them strictly "I was in love do you really think I meant for this to happen?" she asks they all remain silent the doctor comes out "Visitors are allowed now." says the doctor we all nod Stormie and Mark go in first then Riker,Rocky and Ryland Rydel goes last a few minutes latter she comes out "He want's to see you." she tells me I go into the room and see him.I sit on the chair next to his bed he smiles at me."Ross,I'm so sorry if only I knew he would-" he puts his finger on my lips "Laur,It's not your fault.You done nothing wrong." he tells me tears go down my eyes "I-I know it isn't but I wish I could of done something but no I just stood their watch you get hurt." I say "Laura how many time must I tell you I don't care if I get hurt as long as your ok."tells me and puts his hand on my cheek I nod and hug him "I'm just glad your ok." I say he hugs back he all of a sudden looks into my eyes I look into his.We both start leaning in until the doctor comes in we both lean back into our original positions."Mr.Lynch,Great news your wound is not that serious we just need to stitch it up." the doctor says "That's great! Thanks,Doc." Ross says with a smile "Sure think oh just so you know we would like to work on it ASP." The doctor says giving me a hint and walks out."Well,I guess I'll just wait for you to get stitched up than." I tell him he chuckles a little "What that's technically true." I say honest he nods I started walking towards the door when he grabs my wrist he turns me around and the next thing I know is my lips on his.I had this feeling that I haven't felt in a while and one person only gives me this feeling him and only him.It lasted for about a minute.I pull back "Well..I guess I better...go." I say awkwardly and go out of the room.I take a sit by Rydel who was still sad "So how is he?" She asks me "He's good.The doctor is giving him stitches and the wound isn't that bad." I explained "Oh thank god.I was so worried." She says in relief for the next 30 minutes me and Rydel talked and talked.