Chapter 4:Hurt.

Laura's POV:I get up and get ready to go to set.Today is the day I tell Ross how I feel.Today is the day Mia plays Ross girlfriend.I feel myself die a little inside knowing that she was Ross's love interest now and I'm not.
But I trust Ross he would never hurt me I know he likes me and I like him really nothing to worry about.I take off the braid I put in my hair last night.My ombré hair was now wavy going down my back.I love how my hair just naturally curls on its own.After that I apply some light make up and drive to the A&A set.
I go into my dressing and change into Ally's wardrobe.
I look at reflection wearing a high low flower dress with wedges.Typical Ally outfit simple yet pretty.I make my way to the Sonic Boom set on my way their I see Ross's dressing room door wide open.My heart shatters at what I see I feel tears going down my cheeks.
Its like someone just put a knife though me."Ross!?" I say in shock the girl turns around to me giving me a death stare that girl is no other than Mia.I see Ross start to walk towards me I ignore him and go to my dressing room I slam the door and cry in my arms.I can't believe he would do this to me and out or all people her.I just don't know what do.
I feel so betrayed right now.I hear a knock on my door."Laur please open the door." I roll my eyes "I don't open the door to cheaters like you! Some best friend you are."I say and let more tears go down.
"Laur she kissed me and she caught me off my guard.I would never do that to you."I sigh I trusted him so much that I don't know rather to believe him or not my trust is gone.
He broke me.Suddenly I hear an announcement on the intercom."Ross and Laura to the Sonic Boom set immediately!!" Oh shoot! I dry my tears and wash my face.I open the door and push Ross out of my way making my way to the set."You guys are late!" says the director "Sorry director just needed to do something." Ross says what a lie anyway I have no time to deal with him right now."Just get into your places." He commands we get into our places.We both are in the practice room writing a song for Ross/Austin to perform for Kristin/Mia.I sigh and get into character "And we are done I really hope Kirstin likes it I know it's not that good." I say trying my best to act happy.I try not to make contact with Ross."I know she's going to like it because you wrote it." he replied with a smile "Aww.Thanks Austin."I say pulling him into a hug.After that scene the episode just goes on with Austin finally asking Mia to be his "Girlfriend"."Ok and Cut!"Thats a wrap!" Says the director I'm so happy to hear those words.I go over to Raini who is drinking some coffee."Hey,Rain." I say to her "Hey,Laura what's wrong? you look down." I feel the tears again."Can we talk in my dressing room." I say "Why don't we just go to Calum's Ross will probably be their also." I roll my eyes at his name."No I don't want to be at place Ross would probably be." I say bitterly "Umm.Ok.Lets go to your dressing room." I nod and we go into my dressing room.I began to explain the whole thing to her."Well I knew Mia was selfish pig all along!!!!" Raini yelled."That and what hurts my the most is that he kissed back." I say and let a few more tears out."Oh Laura I'm so sorry he did this to you.But their isn't much I can do for you you got to talk to him about this."I cry more "I can't even face him right now.I couldn't even act like we got along he broke me." I confess "Well he's no worth it them.I'm sorry Laura but I have to go the director wanted to talk to me about something." I shrug "Eh.Its cool go do your thing." She nods she opens the door and goes out I pack my stuff I want to get out of here.I got my stuff and walk to my car I bumped into someone but not just any someone Ross.