Chapter 9:News about Delly.

Ross's POV:Me and Laura look at each other shocked."What do mean she's missing I just saw her a few minutes ago." Laura says worried "I wanted to ask her something but she wasn't inside or out here is their anyone you saw her with?"
Riker asks "Well...She did mention about this guy David." Did she just say guy? Who knows where he could of taken her!!!"Laura why didn't you say anything?" I ask "Well I'm sorry.I really wanted to help her move on to another guy."I sigh
"Well you did a pretty good job." I say sarcastically she rolls her eyes "Ross out of all days seriously? It's not like I know this was going to happen.
We just got back together please don't make things worse." she pleads I look into her eyes that's right I can't blame Laur she had nothing to do with this.
"I'm sorry I just panicked.Its not your fault." I tell her "Sorry to interrupt but still here and we need to get on the case now." says Riker "Right." Me and Laur say at the same time then look at each other than back down.
"That's all I know sorry,Riker." she says all of sudden Riker's phone ring he picks it up "Be right back." he says and goes inside I walk back and forth "Man,how could I be so stupid? Who knows what he could be doing do her rape,abuse her..."
I say all things that came to my mind "Ross your being paranoid we are going to find find her don't blame yourself for this.Its not your fault." Laura says and holds my arm I sigh and sit on the chair swing she sits next to me.
"I just don't get why when things are going right they some how manage to go wrong.Like what is happening to my life?" I put my head on my lap "I don't know and I'm sacred of what's going to happen next.
But all I know is that I have you and you have me I know we'll get through it together."she tells me and gives me a smile I take her hand "Why am I so lucky to have someone like you in my life?" I ask her "Hard question to answer lets just say it was faith that brought us together."
she winks at me I chuckle "You really know how to make a guy feel better." I tell her "Thanks.I guess." we both laugh I peck her lips Riker comes out and heads toward our direction
"So?" I ask him "I know where Delly is and I know who has her." he says
"Well that's great who?" Laura asks curious to find out "Ellingtion."my eyes widen "Ellingtion!?" Me and Laura say at same time I swear I will find that guy and give him
what he deserves nobody messes with my family.