Chapter 14:The Acceptance

One week later
Laura's POV:I'm happy for him.He's happy and has a girl that really deserves him everything's fine I'm fine.He moved on maybe it's time for me to move on to.Bottom line if it's really meant for me and Ross that's all up to fate.But now I want to involve and do something with my life while I can.Zac and I are going out today.I figured I'd give him a chance.Suddenly the door bell rings "Sup." a classic Zac with his slick back brown hair and t-shirt holding roses "Sup? Really that's the best you could do?" I chuckle he shrugs "Eh.. What gives.Here I know these are your favorite." he winks at me I smile "Aww.Thanks.So..Uh where are we off to?"he smiles and winks at me "Let that be up to me my lady.Lets go." he holds out his arm "Sure." I take his hand and we drive off to someplace once we get their Zac guides me to this big wide open space where a picnic for two was set with food and very fancy cloth "Surprise." I smile at him "Wow.Its beautiful I don't know what to say." he guides me to the cloth where we both sit on it "Don't say anything I want this to be nothing but perfect for you." I lightly smile at him "What is this for?" I ask him "This is all for you I want nothing but to you happy.Laura,The moment I laid my eyes on you  when you walked into class I knew I was in love.Will you be my girlfriend?" he just asked me to be his girlfriend  oh my gosh what do I say "Zac..I-" he cuts me off "I know you had your heart broken once but please Laura give me a chance to fix it fix you." I sigh and look down then looked back up at him maybe this is what I need to move on from Ross.To take another step forward."Yes." I tell him.