Chapter5:Good news

Ross's POV:I woke up to sound of my siblings arguing.What else is new.I sigh and and go in the bathroom to wash my face.When I come out I see Ryland chasing Rocky with a shoe in his hand.I'm not even going to ask."Just give me my shoe Rocky!" Ryland shouts "Pfft! No.Catch me first." Rocky says running down the stairs."How do I live these guys?" says Rydel and closes her door.Siblings.I change into a Hollister shirt and ripped jeans and part my hair to the side.Today is a special day my girlfriend Ella is coming.I go down stairs and sit on the couch."Some's dress up and early." Riker says as he sits next to me "It's because his little girl Ella is coming." Says Rocky coming into the room "Tell me why is she your girlfriend again?" Rocky asks me "Because she's nice and wonderful." I reply "Mhm.Keep on saying that." he says sarcastically I roll my eyes."I just don't understand why you chose her Laura was better." Rocky says Riker hits him in the arm "Dude!" he tells him Laura.I wonder how she's doing.I still can't believe I did that to her."Guys come on what me and Laura had is history nothing else." I say it hurts me to say those words I can't believe I let her go like that.Ross! Snap out of it you are with Ella! Ella!All of a sudden I hear the door I open it and their is Ella."Hey,El." I say and smile at her "Hey,Rossy."she says and kisses me on the lips."Um.Come on in." I tell her and close the door."Hey,Boys." she says to my brothers who don't seem to care."Eh.Hey."they all reply and continue to play video games."Seriously guys."I shake my head and sit on the couch with El. I couldn't help but notice their was a letter on the table.From disney studios addressed to me.I opened the letter and began reading it."Austin and Ally cast reunion." March 16.Thats next week."Umm.What's that?" El asks me pointing to the letter"What this nothing just a cast reunion."I see her look down"With Laura?" she asks I nod "Ross-"She begins I stop her "If you don't want me to go I won't."I tell her "No.You deserve to go I bet you miss her."she tells me yeah I do miss Laur but the thing that's stoping me is that I made such a huge mistake with Mia.If Mia shows up Laur won't even talk to me."El..What me and her had is in the past now it's you and me." I tell her she smiles "I appreciate that Ross but didn't you say she was your best friend the one that you told everything to?" Yeah I told El about me and Laur but she doesn't seem to mind thats what I like about her."Well yeah..."I began "Ross it's been 2 years.I'm still going to be here."she tells me "Okay than I'm going." I say "I smell Raura." Rocky jokes I roll my eyes.