Chapter 19

Unknowns POV: "BREAKING NEWS! Riker Lynch lead bass guitarist in the teen band R5 just got shot in the heart. In the middle of a Target parking lot near town down L.A. such a tragedy. Back to you Kevin." A smirk rises at the sweet sign of revenge.
"Wonderful job boys. Here's your cash." I throw a load of cash in front of my two men as they nod and walked way. "And where's my money?" Ellington asked desperate. Yeah right that fool has no idea what I have planned for him. "Oh I have a special job for you. You are going to go down to that hospital and lend a shoulder to those sad desperate people. Pretty sure Rydel won't mess out on this. Then we'll see about your money." I suck my cigarette and take a sip out my glass of wine. "Jane, are you sure you want to do this? There your family." I bang my fists on the table as I throw my glass on the floor as it breaks to pieces. "Don't tell me you're having a soft spot for those morons now! They had their chance with me but yet they never cared enough. Don't you feel that way to about Rydel? How she took your heart and broke it into pieces!? Well do you!?" he shakes his head hesitantly "Well... Yeah-" "We'll then go god damn it! Don't disappoint me!" He dashed out the door. As soon as he was gone I look at the picture frame from a far. Finally after all these years of feeling abandoned. I'll finally have my revenge on the Marano's and the Lynches.