Chapter 7:The break up for true love

One week later
Ross's POV:I'm here at a restaurant with Ella and I'm going to tell her that it's not working out for us.Because I thought my feelings for Laur were gone and if I moved on to someone else I thought I could forget her but I can't.My feelings for her only have gotten stronger over the last two years.And I need to tell El this she deserves someone so much better.
"Ross,Are you ok?" she asks me and looks at me concern man this is going to be hard but I want to be with Laura so I guess this is the right thing to do.I take a deep breath and look at her in the eyes.
"El,Theirs something I need to tell you." I began to say she sight and looks down then looks at me and shakes her head."This is about her isn't it?" She asks me I nod "Is this really what you think of me? Someone who you could just throw away.
I loved you Ross for two freak'n years! But now I know you never even felt what I felt." she tells me I see the tears rolling down her eyes "No it's not like that.I loved to you to El but it wasn't true love.I know what true love is and I hope you find it someday.
I'm sorry I couldn't be the boyfriend you wanted." I reply in my honest answer "I understand." She says "I'm sorry." I say to her and give her one last hug."Your a great guy,Ross take care." she says I nod as she walks away from me.I sigh and drive back home I sit on the couch.Riker comes and sits by me.
"So how'd it go?" he asks me "Well I finally broke up with her I feel kind of bad." I say looking back at a flashback the tears in her eyes."Don't feel bad you had to do that.So you could be with the one you really love." he tells me I nod "Are you going to tell Laura?" he asks me "Yeah but I want to give he some time I don't want to break her heart again." I say honestly "Yeah dude take it as slow as you can." he says and pats my back "Oh trust me I will." I say and make my way to my room.I lay on my bed and look at another pic me and Laura took a while back.
Who would of thought 2 years later your first love is still the one.Now I know how I feel.Maybe this time we could everything all over again.Maybe this time our love will last.