Be The One (A Cody Simpson fa...

By vibrantyuta

Thory is a huge Cody Simpson fan. And when she finally meets Cody, her dreams came true. What happens between... More

Introduction
The Concert -Chapter 1
Blinded -Chapter 2
Hangin With The Simpson's? -Chapter 3
The Plan -Chapter 4
Gentleman -Chapter 5
Truth Or Dare? -Chapter 6
The Magic Words -Chapter 7
Home Alone -Chapter 8
On My Mind -Chapter 9
Forgotten? -Chapter 10
Standing In China -Chapter 11
L.A. Baby! -Chapter 12
Won Or Lost? -Chapter 13
Turning 15 -Chapter 14
Thory's Big Birthday Bash -Chapter 15
Present?! -Chapter 16
The Ferriswheel -Chapter 17
Back To Australia? -Chapter 18
Dinner At Ellemy's -Chapter 19
Neck Kisses -Chapter 20
Back To Australia! -Chapter 21
Beach Time -Chapter 22
Skyping Aurélie -Chapter 23
Facebookchat With Tess -Chapter 24
Teach Me How To Surf -Chapter 25
Awake -Chapter 26
Explaining Cody -Chapter 27
Just Cody And Me -Chapter 28
Hide 'N Seek -Chapter 29
At home sick? Part 1 -Chapter 30
At home sick? Part 2 -Chapter 31
Talking, and more -Chapter 32
Truth or dare, again -Chapter 33
A 'mysterious' call -Chapter 34
Bella? -Chapter 35
Beach runaway -Chapter 36
Are we having a moment? -Chapter 37
To the mall -Chapter 38
A night to remember -Chapter 39
Awake All Night -Chapter 40
Going Home -Chapter 41
With a little help -Chapter 42
We hope she's okay -Chapter 43
Talk about it -Chapter 44
A special surprise -Chapter 45
The dinner (part 1) -Chapter 46
The dinner (part 2) -Chapter 47
Goodmorning -Chapter 48
Show me around town -Chapter 49
How do you say? -Chapter 50
I miss her -Chapter 51
A chance? -Chapter 52
School? -Chapter 53
Lots and lots of hate -Chapter 54
Papa-paparazzi -Chapter 55
To the hospital -Chapter 56
It's all my fault -Chapter 57
Please wake up -Chapter 58
Guilt takes over -Chapter 59
Calling -Chapter 61
I can hear her breathing -Chapter 62
She's gone -Chapter 63
It's okay blondie -Chapter 64
Q&A
We have an announcement -Chapter 65
Q&A: Answers
Hey Andrews -Chapter 66
I'm so proud of you -Chapter 67
So I'm safe now? -Chapter 68
Are you talking to my heart? -Chapter 69
Cereaaaaal -Chapter 70
Receiving the forgotten gift -Chapter 71
Q&A
Q&A: Answers
I suck at giving directions -Chapter 72
Are you messing with me Robert? -Chapter 73
Money doesn't matter -Chapter 74
Lunchtime -Chapter 75
Campfire cuddling - Chapter 76
Announcement

I say One, you say Direction -Chapter 60

1K 14 6
By vibrantyuta

Hey guys! It's T-Bear here! Lots of you told me to let Thory break up with Sam but just read ;) I love you Panda's! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

~Next morning~

I woke up to a text.

Cody: 'Goodmorning beautiful x'

Oh no, Cody. I kissed him last night. Damn it. I have to tell Sam about that. But how will he react? I have to bring it subtle. I texted Cody.

Thory: 'Hey Cody. Not that I regret last night but I feel kinda guilty, I have to tell Sam x'

Cody: 'Okay. I understand. Maybe you can ask him about Ryan? x'

Thory: 'Sure! Ttyl x'

I checked to see if anybody was home, they were all out. Perfect. I stood in front of the mirror and practised how to tell Sam about the kiss.

"Hey Sam, I kissed Cody last night. Oops, sorry" No that sounds rude.

"Sam, we need to talk. I saw Cody last night and we kissed. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me" No, that sounds desperate.

"Sam, I need to tell you something. Last night something unexpected happened. I saw Cody on my walk and we started talking and after a while we kissed. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry" Okay, that sounds great.

I turned around and saw Sam leaning on the door. "What part did you hear?" I asked nervously. "All of it" "Sam I can explain! I-" He cut me off, "You already did". He sighed, "I knew this would happen". "What would happen?" "You leaving me for him. I know that you still love him Thory. I know that you've always loved him" "That's not true" "Yes it is"

"I love YOU" "No , you don't" "Yes I do!" "Not like you love Cody, and not like I love you" "I-" "You love me as a friend, a bestfriend. That's all. But Cody, he's your true love. Don't deny it. I'm not angry at you, just a little bit dissapointed that it has to end like this. I saw it coming though, you never said 'I love you'. Now I know why"

"Please Sam, don't break up with me" "Then don't see it as breaking up, see it as setting you free. And don't worry about it, we'll always stay friends" "I guess I'm free now" I sighed. Sam walked up to me with his arms opened wide. He pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back. "This is as friends, right?" I asked during the hug. He chuckled, "Yes. Friends". He loosened his grip on me.

"Okay but don't let go just yet" I pleaded. His grip tightened again, "I wasn't going to". I smiled, things finally felt right again. "Now let's go to Madame Tussaud's, shall we?" Sam cheered. I took a shower, got dressed and walked downstairs. Apparently Nicole called a cab to take us there. We stepped in it and then we were on our way.

"Thory, will you go with me to the wax figures of One Direction? Please please please?" Emily whined. "Sure" I smiled. I suddenly got an idea. I texted Niall.

Thory: 'Hey Niall, put the food down, I need a favor. Meet me in the restrooms at Madame Tussaud's in 15 minutes please, and bring the boys. See you there x'

Niall Horan: 'How did you know I was eating? And alright, see you there'

Thory: 'Because you are always eating doofus(: x'

Niall Horan: 'True'

"Who are you texting? Alli? Aurélie? Cody?" Sam questioned. "Nobody" I replied. We arrived at Madame Tussaud's and I went straight to the restrooms. "Gotta go to the toilet. See ya" I told the rest.

"Finally, it took you long enough. Even Louis drives faster" Harry laughed (Directioners will get the clue). Louis punched him lightly on the shoulder, "Hey!". "What favor do you need?" Niall asked before stuffing his face with oreos. I rolled my eyes, "Seriously Niall?". "What?" "Never mind. Could you guys put your wax figures somewhere else and take it's places? I want to surprise a fan"

"It's not a surprise if you know it, and I thought you were past the fase of fangirling over us" Harry grinned. "Shut up Harold. I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about a friend of mine, she is 9 and her name is Emily" "So, what's the plan?" Liam asked. "I don't know. Can't you figure something out? I have to go now though. I'll keep her away from you as long as possible. Text me when you're ready" I winked and then walked away.

I walked back to the rest. Emily was jumping up and down, "One Direction, One Direction, One Direction". "Not just yet. I want to keep the best for last. So let's go see the boring ones first" I grabbed her hand and walked around. Emily was taking pictures when I suddenly got a text.

Niall Horan: 'We're ready and on our places. We figured something out(; '

Thory: 'Great, we'll be right there x'

"Come on Emily. Let's see One Direction's wax figures" "I wonder if they made Lou's wax bum as big as his real bum" She grinned. "Hey! You're 9, you're not supposed to think about those things!" I laughed. We arrived at their place, they were sitting exactly like their figures. If this wasn't planned, I wouldn't know it was really them.

Emily was looking at the 'wax figures' and gasped, "They look so real". "You don't even know" I mumbled. Harry suddenly sneezed. And Niall said, "Bless you mate". You should've seen the look on Emily's face. She was in total shock, "Did you see that?". I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about, "See what?". "I think I'm going crazy because of the One Direction Infection" She giggled.

Liam spoke up, "Poor girl. Shall I call a doctor?". Emily ran up to me and hugged me, "Thory I'm scared". "Guys, I think she's had enough now" I laughed. They all stood up and hugged Emily, "Hey Emily". "Is this really happening? Is One Direction really hugging me? I think I'm dreaming, can someone pinch me?" She rambled. Harry pinched her and winked. "AAAHH, Harry Edward Styles just pinched me. This is the best day of my life!" She giggled. Oh God. How do I shut this girl up? They were talking to her so I walked to Sam.

"So that's who you were texting huh?" He smiled. "Yeah" "Thank you for doing that. She loves those guys" "So do I" I loved. "More than Cody?" "Na-ah" I blushed. "So what are you now? I mean, are you back together?" "No.. Oh! Before I forget. I need to talk to you about something" "Okay, about what?" "The not so accidently accident I had. But let's not talk about it here, we should probably talk about it somewhere private"

"I think it's time to head back to the hotel anyway". I walked back to the lovely lads and Emily. "Come on Emily, it's time to go back to the hotel" I said. "But I'm talking to One Direction" She pouted. I shook my head, "Come on Emily, your family is waiting". "Five more minutes?" She did the puppydog face.

I thought about it for a while, and I gave in. "Okay but only five. Not more". She hugged me, "Thanks! You're the best!". I smirked, "I know". "And modest too" Louis laughed. I glared at him, "Hey! Watch it Tomlinson!". He threw his arms up in defence, "Sorry" He chuckled.

"How have you been since you know what?" Zayn asked. The boys suddenly got their attention on me, waiting for my answer. "Thory! You're stealing my boys!" Emily glared at me. "I'm just borrowing them, don't worry" I chuckled. Emily rolled her eyes and walked back to Sam. She did that on purpose, I just know it. She wasn't really angry at me. "Don't get all sassy on me!" I shouted.

When she was out of eye-sight, I turned back to the boys. "So, how have you been?" Zayn repeated. "I've been fine, thanks for asking. But I'm pretty confused at the moment. My feelings are messing with me" I sighed. "How so?" Liam asked as we all walked to a bench and sat down, except for me because there wasn't enough space.

I was the only one standing. I looked at them, sitting on the bench and pouted. "I want to sit too" I whined in a fake sad kid voice. Niall patted his lap and I shook my head, "Na-ah. I'm too fat and heavy". "Shut yo face and sit yo ass down" He said kinda ghetto-like while pulling me onto his lap. I blushed, I never sat on a boy's lap before except for Cody's. And he was my boyfriend..

"Well, I guess I just never stopped loving Cody. I just didn't want to admit it, so Sam became some sort of a rebound for me, without me knowing it. And I was in a coma for a week, long story, don't ask, and Cody woke me up by singing to me. The doctors shooed him away because they had to do some tests on me. And yesterday I just wanted to see him, I saw him in London and I texted him, saying that we needed to talk and to meet me at the park. So I secretly walked to the park and we talked. He explained why he kissed Bella, apparently she said she was going to have me killed if he didn't do it, and I thanked him for saving my life. We leaned in, he kissed me, I kissed him back. We pulled away, he said sorry, I said 'don't be'. Then I told him I love him and kissed him again. I was shocked about my own actions, said I had to go and ran back to my hotel. This morning I told Sam the truth and he broke up with me. What the hell do I do now?" I rambled.

"You still love him, don't you?" Niall stated. "Yeah" I blushed. "Then tell him" "I don't know. I just. I don't know" I sighed. I heard some girls screaming, "OH MY GOD! IT'S ONE DIRECTION! HARRY I LOVE YOU! LOUIS YOUR BUM IS SO SEXAAAY! ZAYN YOU'RE SO HOT!". "Go go go! We'll text or something. It's okay" I said. They ran away. "Bye Thory!" They shouted.

I walked over to the clerk and started talking to him, "You can put the wax figures back now. Thank you for helping". "You're welcome ma'am". Then I walked over to Nicole, Sam, Emily and my mom. "Where were you?" My mom asked. "Talking to One Direction" I whispered so no other fangirls would hear me. "Sure" She said sarcasticly. "She's not kidding" Emily giggled. "Look, I have pictures with them too".

I texted all of them,

Thory: 'Thanks for helping me boys! And I'm sorry about the crazy fans. Psh, them Directioners haha(; Also thank you for talking to me, I feel better now. You're all great friends!x'

Niall Horan: 'Not directioners, crazy mofos :D Of course, we like talking to you. Glad you feel better'

Harry Styles: 'Aren't you one of those crazy fans?(; Good that you feel better babe'

Liam Payne: 'Of course we like to help you. I hope things will work out between you and Cody. Just don't lose hope and have faith'

Zayn Malik: 'You'll be fine, you're a strong girl. Everything will be alright. Glad we could help'

Louis Tomlinson: 'It's good that you feel better. If not, eat a carrot, talk to Kevin, stuff like that. And you should really listen more to your heart than to your head'

Awww, they're all so sweet. But Harry just had to say something cheeky and I just had to reply to him.

Thory: 'I prefer the term 'Crazy Mofo' but yes, I'm a crazy fan. Problem Styles?'

Harry Styles: 'I really don't know how Niall came up with that *sigh* Not a problem at all, we love our fans(:'

Thory: 'I'm sure you do, especially female fans, right?'

Harry Styles: 'You know it(; Jk, we love all our fans equally'

"Who are you texting now?" Sam questioned again. Woah, overly attached ex-boyfriend. "Harry Styles, do you mind?" I rolled my eyes. "Let's go back to our hotel, I have something to tell you" Sam whispered. We called a cab and all went back to our hotel.

I'm really nervous about what he wants to tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 91 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
25.8K 698 47
*SEQUEL TITLED 'CALIFORNIA DREAMIN' IS OUT NOW* Jessica Cody is returning home and seeing her family after a years absence. The war between Smurf and...
19.9K 322 29
Summer just finished her freshman year when she meets Cody Simpson. She doesnt know that hes a famous singer though. They go through ups and downs as...