Are you talking to my heart? -Chapter 69

I AM INCREDIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. NO, MY CAPS LOCK ISN'T BROKEN, I JUST WANTED TO EXPRESS MY SORRYNESS. I HAD THE WORST CASE OF WRITER'S BLOCK. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER NOW. BUT NO PROMISES, SORRY. I AM ALSO WRITING A NEW STORY CALLED 'ANOTHER WORLD'. IT'S A ONE DIRECTION FANFICTION, VAMPIRE STORY. SO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE. IT'S SEEMS THAT I HAVE MORE INSPIRATION FOR THAT STORY /: OH WELL, ANYWAY, I PRESENT TO YOU:

CHAPTER 69!

~End of June~

I just finished my last exam. Yay, my finals are over. Finally.. I was getting pretty tired of all the studying. So, in a little more than two weeks it's my birthday and I'll be 16. Yay me! Gee, I sound like London Tipton. Everything worked out just fine between me and Cody, we called, we skyped, we texted. I really hope I can see Cody and his family for my birthday. That would be like, the best gift ever.

~July 3th~

In three days it's my birthday, but I still haven't heard anything from Cody or Alli. I opened a website and searched for a cheap flight to LA. I texted Alli.

Thory: 'Hey Alls, should I come over to LA?x'

Allibug: 'Do you have enough money?x'

Thory: 'No ): I could always ask my mom .. /: x'

Allibug: 'Do you really think she's gonna let you fly to LA when you're turning 16? It's a special day, you should celebrate it at home with your friends and family x'

Thory: 'But you guys are my friends and family.. x'

Allibug: 'I know girl, I know. We'll figure something out. I promise x'

'We'll figure something out' What the hell does that even mean? Ugh, this is frustrating.

~July 6th~

AWWWWW YEAAAAHHH! I'm 16 today! El biggo uno sixo. WOOHOOO! Today was my big party, we invited lots of people and bought lots of candy. I was really excited because our guests could arrive any minute. My mom already gave me her present. It was a new phone case, with the lyrics from 'Little things'. The lyrics Cody sang when he proposed for the first time. I was wearing my red dress that I wore when Cody and I had dinner at Ellemy's, the same heels as then, and a little make up. I let my natural straight, blonde hair fall on my shoulders.

I was also wearing jewelry, like, my bracelets, there are 5 of them: a black braided one, a black one with a silver infinity sign, a black one with silver owls, a black one with a silver anchor and a black one with the word 'Love' in silver. Okay, you get the point, they were all black. Then also my silver anchor earrings with small diamonds, and then of course my friendship bracelet I got from Aurélie, my necklace I got from Cody and my ring too. * Side note: I know you can't copy links but anyway, here's the link to the outfit; http://www.polyvore.com/birthday_outfit/set?id=90544142 *

Our doorbell rang and I half walked, half jogged to our front door. I opened it to reveal a nicely dressed Sam, Nicole and Emily. "This is probably the first time you came in through our front door" I pointed out. Sam laughed nervously before entering our house. "You look beautiful" Nicole commented as she kissed my cheek. "Thank you" I blushed.

We opened the wooden gate next to our house, it led to our backyard and it was a lot easier because that way everybody could walk in theirselves and I didn't need to open the door. After like, half an hour, all our guests arrived and we were now talking and stuff. I got a lot of compliments on my dress and all. I looked at my phone, I got 'Happy birthday' texts from celebrities I met at my birthday party last year, but still none of Cody nor Alli. I was getting really sad, they forgot me. "Are you okay?" Aurélie asked. I faked a smile, "Yeah. I'm fine. This is my big day right? I'm finally 16".