Thory's Big Birthday Bash -Chapter 15

Cody's POV

Yesterday, during the movie, I felt so happy. She sat on my lap and when she fell asleep she cuddled me. I couldn't have been any happier. But during twister, my heart broke a bit. I was leaning in, trying to kiss her and she just pulled away. Maybe she doesn't like me like that? Maybe she just wants to be friends? Alli barged into my room.

"Hey Cuuuurdy" "Hey Alli" "What's up?" "Just thinking" "I can see that. What's wrong?" "Nothing" "Come on Cody, I'm your sister. I know when something's wrong" "I was just thinking about yesterday.." "Aah, about you sleeping in the same bed as her?" "No" "Her sleeping on your lap?" "No" "About-" I cut her off. "No Alli, about when I wanted to kiss her and she pulled away. You said she likes me" "She does! But what would you do?! She was probably embarrassed, because, oh I don't know. Maybe because the whole family was sitting there!?" "Alli calm down, please. I didn't think of it like that yet" "Of course you haven't" She mumbled. "Would you knock it off already?" I asked, slightly annoyed. "Sure" She said. We hugged. "This plan will work, trust me" She whispered in my ear. "I hope so" I sighed.

Thory's POV

I was still waiting there, in Alli's room when she suddenly came in. "It's time for your blindfold" She said. What?! A blindfold?! Where is she taking me? She put the blindfold before my eyes and helped me stand up. We went out of her room, I think.

Suddenly someone picked me up, bridal style. It was Cody I guess. I heard clicking of Alli's heels, she was going down the stairs. And so was I, I think. Cody put me down and removed the blindfold. It was all dark in here. All of a sudden the lights went back on and I heard a lot of people yell : 'SURPRISE!'

I saw Tanne, Tess, Aurélie and Julie. I ran up to them. "Hey guys! What are you doing in L.A.?" I asked. "Celebrating our friend's birthday, duh!" Julie said, pretty sarcasticly. "But, how did you get here?" "Cody sent us planetickets and called us to inform us about the plan" Tanne said. "He's a keeper" Tess said while winking at me. "Yup, it's a ja for me" Julie said laughing. Well, it's an inside joke only Tanne, Tess, Julie and I knew about. We burst out laughing.

I looked around and saw lots of celebreties or just people well know from the internet. Ross Lynch, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding, Jeremy Irvine, Jack&Finn Harries, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Sean O'Donnell, Taylor Lautner, the Jenner's, the Kardashian's, and this is just a small list of people who were there. Cody introduced me to all of them. "Hi, I'm Ellie Goulding. And this is my boyfriend, Jeremy Irvine. I saw you on skype with Alli's birthday" "Nice to meet you guys. And yes, I was partially here with Alli's birthday. Could you maybe do me a favor Ellie?" "Yeah, sure" "Those two girls right over there are friends of mine. They're like, your biggest fans, their names are Tanne and Tess. Could you maybe go over there and talk to them?" "Of course! Everything for my fans!" Ellie said, and she was off to Tess and Tanne.

I smiled. Ellie was sweet. "Hey" I suddenly heard behind me. I turned around to see a girl I didn't recognize.

"I'm Andrea Thomas, I'm a friend of Cody's. It's nice to see Cody happy again, he hasn't been this happy in a while" She said. "Did I have to do something with his happiness?" I asked, confused. "Are you kidding me? You're all he ever talks about, you MUST be the source of his happiness" "Uhm, okay. It was nice meeting you Andrea. I have to go now" I waved and just as I stepped up the stairs to go to the bathroom, someone grabbed me from behind. "Excuse me. Could you please let me go?" I asked polite. "You must be Thory" "Yes I am, why?" "I'm Jake and this is Josh. We're-" I cut Jake off. "Cody's best friends, I know" I said smiling. They laughed. "And I am Cody's best friend too" A girl said. "Hi, I'm Paige Garza. You must be Thory, Cody's girlfriend" "Cody's what?" I yelled. "His girlfriend?" She said, confused because of my reaction. "Did he tell you that?" I asked, slightly annoyed. "He said you would be soon. This is soon. So.." "No we're not a couple, I'm not his girlfriend" "But you'd like to be don't you?" Someone asked me, I turned around to see Justin Bieber standing there.