Back To Australia? -Chapter 18

Cody's POV

"Wake up, wake up, wake up! Alli yelled to Thory, poor girl, she was still sleeping. But that's not what Alli had planned, she wanted to wake her up somehow. While Alli went downstairs to go fill a glass of water in the kitchen, I used one of MY tricks to wake her up.

I kissed her on the lips. "Goodmorning beautiful" She smiled. "Goodmorning Cody, what time is it?" "6pm, why?"

"That is way too early, I'm going back to sleep" "No you're not" I started to kiss her on the lips. "Cody, stop it. I'm tired. I don't want to get up" She said, whining. I then went down and softly kissed her neck. "Are you sure about that?" I asked, smirking. She laughed and kissed me on the lips, not just a quick kiss, but a long one.

The door flew back open in the middle of our kiss. "Oh, Cody. I see you found a way to wake her up? It sure looks like you're quite enjoying yourselves, again" Alli said. "Come downstairs when you're done kissing and stuff, breakfast is ready" She added. Then she left. "Oh, uhm, Thory. You forgot you're phone in the bathroom last night" I said, while giving her her phone back. "Oh okay. Have I got any calls or something?" She asked. "Actually, you got a message from Justin" She checked it right away. She frowned.

Thory's POV

I got a message from Justin.

Justin: "I'm sorry for earlier at your party, I didn't want to hurt you or anything. I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have asked those questions. You're right, it really is none of our business. And I'm sorry I didn't text earlier, I was recording a new album" I read. Suddenly all the memories of that night came back to me. Not only the good, also the bad. Like when they were asking me all those questions while I was still hurt because I thought Cody would never love me back. I frowned.

"What's wrong Angel?" Cody asked. "Nothing" I answered. I quickly texted Justin back.

Thory: "It's okay bro, no worries. I overreacted"

I got no reply after that. "Are Jake and Josh still here, Cody?" "Aye, why?" "Could you guys, maybe I don't know, teach me how to surf?" "Sure, but if you really want them real waves, you might want to go surfing in Australia. I'm going back in 10 days. Maybe you can come with us?" "Uhm I don't know. Isn't that like, a family trip?" "They'll just have to accept the fact that you're family now too" That was sweet. "I have to ask my mom, I don't think she'll let me go, with you" "I'll ask her. And by the way, it's not just us, the rest of my family is coming too" "Okay Cody" I hugged him and he took my hand. We walked down the stairs, holding hands.

We ate and afterwards Cody went to talk to my mom about going to Australia with him.

Cody's POV

"Hey Francine, could I have a talk with you?" "Sure" "My family and I are going back to the place I grew up, wich is-" She cut me off. "Gold Coast in Australia" "Uhm, yes indeed. How did you know that?" "Boy, Thory told me all about you. I think she knows more about you than you know about yourself". We both laughed. "So I wanted to ask if it is okay that she would come with us" "When? And are your parents there too?" "In 10 days from now, and yes ma'am. It's a family trip" "I don't know yet Cody, I'll have to think this through" "Okay, let me know what you decided" "I will"

I hope Francine will let us go, I'd really love to go back to my home together with my new girlfriend, I'd love to show her around and teach her how to surf. I would introduce her to some of my other friends. And of course there's this little detail I left out, we didn't have a guestroom back home and Alli's room is not big enough for the two of them to sleep in. Besides my parents' room, my room is the biggest and I had a kingsized bed before we left Australia to go to L.A.

I wanted her close to me, on my chest, only then I'd know she was safe. I'd give my life for that girl. Since I have sort of the biggest bed, I figured that she would have to sleep with me. I love the feeling I get when she crawls to me and starts to cuddle me. I just love her, she means everything to me. And I wanted her to know. So I had to have a plan, and if anyone could help me, it was Alli.