Truth or dare, again -Chapter 33

Thory's POV

I suddenly got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: 'Hey gorgeous x' Who would call me gorgeous besides Cody? I quickly replied.

Thory: 'Sorry, but who's this?'

Unknown: 'It's me, Sam'

Thory: 'Oh hey Sam'

Sam: 'Could we maybe.. Hang out sometime?'

Thory: 'Yeah sure' I looked at the time, 9pm. Still pretty early. I got another text.

Sam: 'Cool'

I gently put Cody's arm that was around me, on the bed. I stepped out of bed and silently ran downstairs. Angie, Brad, Alli and Tommy were back home.

"Hey guys" I cheerfully said. "Is Cody upstairs?" Brad asked. "Yeah, he's sleeping" I answered. A simple 'oh' was all he said. Tommy went to bed, Angie and Brad watched a movie and Alli dragged me upstairs to her room.

Cody's POV

She was texting someone, and later on she got up and went downstairs.

I looked at the time, 9pm. I heard someone come upstairs again, and then I recognized the voices. Tommy, Alli and Thory. Tommy was probaby going to bed. But what about Alli and Thory? I turned around and played 'Angry Birds' on my iPhone. I suddenly heard Thory's phone making noise, she was being called by a guy named Sam. Who is this dude? Should I pick up?

I decided not to since it's actually none of my business. I continued playing 'Angry Birds'.

Alli's POV

"So, wanna play truth or dare?" I suggested. "Sure" She nodded. "I'll go first. Truth or dare?" I asked. Someone knocked on the door. "Yeah?" I said. "It's your brother" Cody replied from outside. 'Time to tease him' I thought. "Wich one?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Alli, just let me in" He answered. I sighed "Fine". He entered my room and sat down on my bed with us. "So, what'cha doing?" He asked. "We were about to play truth or dare" I answered. "Oh cool. I'll join" "You know, this is the thing we did on the day we met" Thory cheerfully said.

"Oh, you're right, it is" I replied, just as cheerful as her. "And Cody looked scared to play it back then, he never explained us why" Thory continued. "Right, explain my brother, explain" I jokingly said. Cody and I like to tease eachother, that's just how our relationship works. "I knew when I'd choose truth, Alli was gonna ask me if I liked you wich I did. I couldn't just tell you on the first day we met, could I? And if I'd say dare, Alli was probably gonna dare me to tell you I liked you" Cody explained.

Thory's POV

"Oh you sneaky brother of mine. But anyways, Thory, truth or dare?" Alli continued. "Hmm, truth" I answered. "Is that a hickey on your neck?" She asked. Oh shit, busted. "I'd rather go with dare" I quickly said. "Okay. I dare you to explain why you have a hickey on your neck" She replied smirking. Dang it, she was totally gonna freak out over nothing. "I think I'm gonna go to bed" Cody awkwardly said while standing up. I pulled him down by his wrist. "If I'm going down, I'm taking you down with me Simpson" I whispered. "I'd rather be on top, not down" He whispered back. Cody, come on. Why so dirtyminded? He wasn't like that when we met.

"Stop it, you perv" I said in a fake-angry voice. He smirked. "So my beautiful friend, continue" I heard Alli say. I looked at Cody, back at Alli, back at Cody and repeated that 3 times. "You think I'm beautiful?" I shyly asked, trying to change the topic. "How could anyone not think that?" Cody answered in Alli's place. I started to blush. "About the hickey, and why I have it.. So maybe Cody kissed my neck and left a hickey.." I awkwardly explained. Please Alli, don't freak or get mad at us over nothing. "You know what I think about that but fine, do whatever you want" She replied. I looked at Cody.

We continued playing truth or dare. It was my turn now.

"Cody, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare" He answered. Okay, so now I have to come up with a challenge. What shall we dare him to do? "I dare you to stop eating ketchup for a week" I know he's totally not gonna like that. "You're evil" He said while giving me a death glare. "I know, I learned that from you" I replied with a big smile on my face. Alli and I both laughed.

"B-b- but she's taking away my ketchup" Cody said in a childish way. "Oh Curdy" Alli sighed. "I think I'm off to bed, I'm tired. Cody, are you coming with me?" I yawned while standing up. "I'll be right there, I just wanna talk from brother to sister for a moment" Okay that's a little weird. "Okay" I bent down to give Alli a hug and Cody a kiss on the cheek, Cody pulled me down on his lap and kissed me on the lips.

I stood back up and walked to the door, I slightly opened it. "Night Alls, night Codes" I waved. "Night Angel" Cody replied. "Nighty night, don't let the bed bug bite" Alli said. I walked out of Alli's room and into Cody's. Time to change. I put on my pj's and got in Cody's bed. I snuggled up under the sheets. I placed my head, face down, on Cody's pillow and inhaled his scent. He even smells great. It didn't take long before I fell asleep.