On My Mind -Chapter 9

LATER THAT DAY ('round 10pm)

"Let's go to sleep" Alli suggested. "Okay" I said. Cody went to the livingroom and I followed. "Goodnight Cody" I hugged him. "Goodnight Angel" He replied. It felt so good being hugged by him, his hugs just felt so warm and safe. Just when I started going back to my room and back to Alli, Cody grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to his body. "Wait.. Please don't go. Stay here with me.." "But what about Alli?" I replied, if Alli'd find out she'd be asking questions again. "I don't care what she thinks, please just stay with me" He did the puppy dog face. Come on, what was I supposed to do? I couldn't possibly say no to that, now could I? "Just come here and stop worrying" He said. "I'm sorry Cody, I really can't.. Alli, she's waiting for me. She's probably already getting suspicious" I pulled away and hugged him again. After that I went to my room. Alli was already sleeping, she must've been really tired.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up and went on twitter, I gained a few followers since Cody and Madison followed me. Then I saw a picture of Cody and me, it was posted by, guess who? Alli! Cody retweeted it and favourited it. I read the discription: 'Aren't they just too cute together? Thody all the way <3 WOOHOO'

We had breakfast and then we took turns to shower. I was last. I turned on the water and my iPod. Playlist: Cody <3 I stepped into the shower.

And before I knew it I was singing along. On My Mind was playing. Matched the feelings I was having right know, Cody Simpson was On My Mind. I thought about him the whole night, again. I suddenly heard a voice from outside the bathroom door, it was Cody's voice. He was singing along as well. He sounded even better live. Wait, why was he outside in front of the bathroom door?

"CODY WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?" I yelled. No answer. "I KNOW THAT YOU'RE IN FRONT OF THE BATHROOM DOOR" Still no answer. Once I was done showering I exited the bathroom. I opened the door and there he was, Cody Robert Simpson, sitting on the ground. "Cody what were you doing here?" I asked, still confused. "Listening to you" He said while smiling. "Me? What did I do?" "Sing" He said, still smiling. He was smiling a lot lately. "And talk to yourself" He chuckled. Oh no. Was I really talking to myself in the shower? I hope I wasn't, because if I was, I was probably telling myself how much I love Cody. If he heard that, please kill me then. "Was I talking to myself?" I asked, a bit panicking. "No, I just wanted to see how you'd react" He laughed. "I only heard you sing" "Oh okay" I said, relieved.

The next few days were the same, teasing eachother and talking a lot. We also played Just Dance a couple of times.

Then the big day came. Cody and his family were leaving today. Alli and Cody added me on skype last night so we will talk to eachother a lot.

Alli and I were crying and hugging eachother. "I'll miss you girly" She said. "I'll miss you too Alls" "We'll skype everyday" She added. I nodded. "And with my birthday next month we'll skype too, and then I'll show you around. That way it will be like you're there too" "Great idea Alli" Alli went outside, to her parents. Now there was only Cody and I in the hallway. "Bye Simpson, I'll miss you" I hugged him. "I'll miss you too Angel, but we'll skype every single day. And who knows, maybe I'll let you fly over to L.A." He winked. "I'd love that, Cody". "I guess this is it" I added. "It is" He said. "Goodbye Cody" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. His frown turned into a smile from one ear to the other. He walked towards his parents and waved at me. Tommy ran up to me. "Can't I stay here? I'll be a good boy" He asked, almost crying. This made my heart melt. "No Tommy, you have to go. Your family is waiting for you" "But I'm gonna miss you" He said. "I will miss you too kid" I said, giving him a hug while I wiped away one of my tears. "Now go, we'll talk on skype" "Okay, goodbye Thory" "Goodbye Tommy" They all waved at me before stepping in the tourbus. And then the bus took off, with the Simpson's in it. I closed the door and my mom ran up to me. "You're really gonna miss them, aren't you?" She said while kissing the top of my head. I just stood there, crying, not saying anything.

It's true, I am gonna miss them, I already do. Why did they have to leave? All I could think about was Cody, again. Will this feeling ever end?