A night to remember -Chapter 39

We arrived home after our 30 minute walk from the mall. Bella was already gone, thank God. We walked in through the front door and Cody was nowhere to be seen. 'Where the hell is he?' I thought, this time not out loud.

"Cody? Where are you?" I shouted. Alli looked at me, or better said, behind me. Suddenly someone jumped on my back. "Attack from the back!" Cody yelled. I'm not that strong so Cody and I both fell to the ground wich caused all of us to laugh. I tried to turn around so I was facing Cody, it wasn't easy with him on top of me, but it worked. "Told ya I like to be on top" He whispered in my ear. I playfully hit him on his chest. "Cody, stop being so dirtyminded" I whined.

"Just admit you like it" He winked. Well yeah, maybe I just a little. It's actually funny when he does it. "Well I-" He cut me off by kissing me. "No PDA!" Tommy yelled as he ran upstairs. Cody and I smiled at his comment, still kissing. Alli was snapping pictures of us, she calls it 'memories'. I like that, because afterwards she sends them to me too.

"So why did you jump on me?" I asked while standing up. "Because I missed you" Cody answered as a smile appeared on his face. "Awwe" I hugged him. "Now let's go to the fair" He suggested. "Okay, is it far?" I asked Cody, Alli already went upstairs. "Not at all. We can walk there". "Leggo" Cody added while taking my hand.

We walked to the fair and it was actually kinda fun, we goofed around and teased eachother a bit. Yeah, that's just how we roll (; . Just Cody and me again, no Bella, no worries. We arrived at the fair. Cody's grip on my hand got stronger and we walked towards the big center of the fair. "So, what'cha wanna do first?" He asked me. I thought about it for a while, then I looked over at a shooting game and I saw this huge teddy bear that obviously was one of the prices.

"I want to win that teddy bear" I answered while pulling Cody to the game and pointing at the bear. "Kay, I'll win it for you" Awwe, that's cute. He paid and started shooting on the targets. "You won, sir! What price would you like?" The man asked Cody. "The big teddy bear for my lady please" Cody answered. The man handed Cody the teddy bear and Cody handed it to me. "What are you gonna call it?" He asked me. "I think I'll call it Bear" I smiled.

"Wow, that's very original" Cody chuckled. "I know right" I laughed. "Are we gonna walk around with this all night?" I added. "Nah, I'll put it in my locker. I'll be right back, just stay here" He replied, and he walked away. I looked around, thinking about what I wanted to do next, when I suddenly heard someone call my name "Thory, is that you?". I looked around, trying to figure out where the voice came from. I turned around and saw Sam standing there with a couple of friends.

Sam's POV

I was just randomly walking around the fair with my friends, when I saw her. It was a nice surprise to see her here. I didn't think she'd come to the fair. "Hey mates, look! I think prince charming here saw his princess in the crowd" Ryan jokingly said. "Yeah right" I sighed, he was talking about me. "I'll be right back" I added as I walked over to her.

Thory's POV

Sam said something to his friends and walked up to me. "Hey there" He said and smiled. "Are you here alone?" He asked. "Nope" I shook my head. "Who's with you?" He asked confused. "Cody" I answered. "Oh hey, how did things work out for you? You guys still together?" "Yeah, we talked about it and he swore she kissed him. He also said he didn't kiss back and I believe him" "That's good aye. So where is he now?" "He's at his shed, putting away Bear"

"Bear? I guess that's a teddy bear you just won?" He chuckled. "Yeah haha, Cody won it for me" There was an awkward silence. "Can I go with you? I mean, in attractions here at the fair" He suddenly asked. "Yeah sure" I answered cheerfully. I saw Cody looking around, probably searching for me. He looked over at me and his eyes locked with mine. I waved at him and he walked up to me.