At home sick? Part 1 -Chapter 30

Cody's POV

"Wanna go to the beach?" She asked. I thought about it for a second. What if Bella shows up? I mean, she's my friend but I don't think Thory will be okay with it, not after that nightmare. "Do you?" I carefully asked her. "Uhm.. Sure, why not?" She answered. "You know I'll always be there for you, right?" She nodded. "I can see in your eyes that you don't really wanna go. You just say yes to please me.." I added. She looked down at the floor. "You know me too well" She replied while chuckling. "That's the point about being bestfriends and a couple, now isn't it?" "Yeah, I guess" "Let's have another boyfriend-girlfriend day, just us, alone" I suggested. "Okay but how can we possibly be alone? Your family is here too remember?" "We'll just ask them to go to the beach and then you tell them you'll stay at home because you're feeling sick. And I'll ask them if I can stay home to take care of you" "Sounds like a good plan to me, but I don't know if it's good idea to lie Cody.." "Just think about it?" "Fine" "I'm gonna go shower now too" "Kay" She pecked me on the lips and when she pulled away, I pulled her back. "That's not a real kiss and you know I hate your pecks. Now gimme a real kiss" I said. She leaned in and kissed me. "That's it" I added while smiling. And then I left my room to shower.

Alli's POV

I was sitting in my room, texting and checking twitter when Thory entered my room and sat down on my bed. "Hey girl! What's up?" I asked. "The ceiling, what's down?" She replied. "Haha, very funny" I sarcasticly said. "I know right" She replied. "So what are today's plans?" I asked. She explained Cody's plan. "I know something that WILL make you sick" I quitely said. "Oh yeah, like what?" She asked. "Look at this" I pointed at the screen of my laptop.

'@BellaThorne: @CodySimpson It was nice seeing you on the beach, hope to see you even more babe. You know, we should get back together xoxo ly'

"Does that make you sick enough?" I added. "Ugh. Yeah, I feel like throwing up. She's so stupid and bitchy" "Don't forget evil" "Now I'm really sick and don't have to lie, thanks Alli. Ugh, only the thought of seeing her somewhere sickens me" "You're not alone, trust me.." "So are you going to the beach?" "Nah, I'll stay here with my sick best friend" "Okay, fine. But are you okay with the fact of me and your brother dating?" "Duh, I brought you together, remember? It was me who told you to get together. I think you're the cutest couple like, ever" "Awwe, thanks Alli. Well, I guess I'll go downstairs to start the plan" "Yeah, you go do that" She stood up and walked out the door.

Thory's POV

On my way to the stairs I bumped into Angie. "Hey honey, are you okay? I mean after what happened?" She asked. "So Alli told you? Well yeah, I guess I'm alright" I answered. "Yes, I asked her about it. I don't think my son would ever hurt or leave you like that, he really loves you" "Well I hope so because I love him too. Shall we go to the beach today?"

"Sure, that's a great idea! I'll tell the rest of the family" "Okay, I'm just gonna go on facebook for a while, talk to my friends and my mom" "Shouldn't you call your mom instead of chatting?" "Yeah I'll call her. See ya in a minute Angie" She went downstairs and I went into Cody's room, onto his laptop.

Password? Hmm, ketchup? I typed in 'Ketchup' and guess what, correct! Wow, this boy takes his ketchup seriously. I logged onto facebook and noticed I gained a few likes on my facebookpage 'Cody Simpson Fanpage'. Did I forget to tell you I own a fanpage for him? Well yeah, guess I told you now. I updated the status.

Cody Simpson Fanpage: 'Who would've thought a simple belgian girl, who owns a fanpage of her idol, would actually end up being his girlfriend. #lovemyboyfriend. ~Thory'

I immediatly got lots of likes and comments. Here are a few of the comments I received:

'Oh my gosh, you're so lucky'