Won Or Lost? -Chapter 13

I woke up because I felt someone breathing in my neck. I turned around, it was Cody. What was he doing here? "Cody, what are you doing here?" I asked in my sweet voice. "Watching a beautiful girl sleep" He smiled. I blushed. "You're so cute when you blush" He said. That made me blush even more. "What time is it?" I asked. "6pm" He answered. "Is dinner ready yet?" I asked, I was pretty damn hungry. "Cody! Alli! Tommy! Thory! Come down here! Dinner's ready!" Angie yelled from downstairs. Cody laughed. "Does that answer your question?" "Yes it does" We went downstairs. "Have you slept well, sweety?" Angie asked. "Yes, I was having the worst jetlag" I answered. "Tomorrow we're going shopping!" Alli yelled excited. "Okay" I replied. I then sort of attacked the food. What? I was hungry. I haven't eaten in 6 hours.

After dinner it was 7pm. We played a game with the whole family. Twister. It was SO awkward. After a while Cody and I were the only ones left. We placed and replaced our hands and feet. Then it became awkward, Cody and I were facing eachother. Our faces were only inches apart. We looked into eachothers eyes, it felt like no one else was there. We stood there in that weird posision for a minute, but it felt like an hour. Cody started leaning in, probably trying to kiss me. I don't know if I'm ready for this yet, and with his family watching?

I let myself fall to the ground. "You won" I said. "No, I lost.." He said. "You won the game" I replied. "But I lost you" He mumbled. Once again I heard what he was saying but ignored it. What was I supposed to say?

We watched a movie with the whole family. It was now 9:30pm. "We're going to sleep" Angie said. And then everybody, except Alli, Cody and I, left the room and they were off to bed. "So, wanna watch another movie?" Alli asked. "Sure" I answered. She put in Paranormal Activity 4. God Alli! You know I hate scary movies, because I get scared! I gave her the death glare and she smirked at me. "You'll thank me later" She whispered in my ear while passing by to get popcorn.

We all sat down in the big couches. I was sitting in the middle. Cody and I shared popcorn because Alli didn't want to share hers with anyone. I see what you're doing Alli. And it's not going to work.

In the beginning of the movie I wanted to grab some popcorn and so did Cody, obviously, because our hands touched. I quickly pulled away. Cody frowned. At the middle of the movie, I was getting scared. Cody patted his lap. "Come sit with me, Angel. I'll keep you safe" He said, winking at me. I sat on his lap, he was hugging me through the rest of the movie.

I woke up at 4am. I realized today was the day I was turning 15. I didn't remember going to bed. I looked around and suddenly heard snoring. Cody was lying next to me. I looked around, again. This was Cody's room. What was I doing here and how did I get here? Cody turned around, still sleeping and put his arm around me. What will his family say about this? I then fell back to sleep.