Just Cody And Me -Chapter 28

We arrived at the mall and went to many many stores. While I was in the small dressingroom, trying on some clothes, Cody opened the curtain a little and handed me more clothes. "Cody what the heck? Do I really have to try it all?" "Yes you do. And show me when you're done changing"

Time after time I had to show him while he was sitting in this small couch. And time after time he brought me even more clothes to try on. When we were done we walked to the cassier and paid, well to be honest, Cody paid. He wouldn't let me. We bought 6 dresses, 4 denim shorts, 8 tank tops, 5 t-shirts and 10 skinny jeans. "Let's go shoe shopping" He suggested. I sighed, how much is he going to pay?

After another hour we bought 4 pairs of Vans, 2 converse, 3 pastry's and 6 high heels. He bought me the high heels because he said I looked sexy that way. I'm not so sure about that but hey, I'm not complaining. We also bought new make-up wich I absolutely loved.

"Let's go eat something" He suggested. "Okay" He grabbed my hand and we walked towards the closest foodcourt. We ordered a smoothie and shared it, we each had a different colour of straw. I had a pink one and he had a blue one. We were both drinking at the same time, it was pretty cute. We didn't eat much actually, just a small sandwich. It was already 2pm and in a couple of hours Cody and I were going somewhere. But he didn't wanna tell me where. "It's a surprise" He said. Cody called Brad and he picked us up.

"Go upstairs and get ready" Cody demanded and I listened to him. I went upstairs and changed my clothes. I put on one of my new dresses, my new black heels and I did my make-up. I borrowed Alli's hair straightener for a moment and was straightening my hair now. Cody walked in. "Having trouble with the back?" He asked sweetly. I nodded. "Let me help you" I handed him the straightener and he started straightening the rest of my blonde hair. "Where did you learn to do that?" I asked. "Thory, I have a sister, remember? I used to help Alli a lot" I smiled at him. "Of course you did" I looked at my phone and saw that Alli had send me a text 10minutes ago.

Alli x: 'I'll be home in a jiffy. See ya x'

The door opened and Alli entered the room. "Oh this is just too cute" She said while taking a picture of Cody straightening my hair. "See, all done" He said as he handed Alli the hair straightener. "Thanks Cody" I whispered in his ear, right before giving him a kiss on the cheek. Cody went to his room to get ready too so Alli and I talked a little. "Have you told him yet?" She asked. "Yes" I answered. "How did he take it?" "He promised he would never leave nor hurt me" "Awe" "I know right. So, how were things with Jake?" "Okay I guess" "Something wrong Alli?" "No, everything's fine"

I got a text from Cody.

Cody <3: 'Come downtairs Angel. I'm waiting x'

"Alli, I gotta go. Cody is waiting for me" "Have fun" She said while hugging me. I went downstairs and saw Cody. He was looking flawless. "You look amazing" He said. "Thanks. You look pretty flawless yourself mister" I replied while blushing. We walked to a limo and stepped in it. It was beautiful. "Where are we going?" I asked the driver. "I'm sorry Mrs. Simpson, Mr. Simpson demanded me not to tell you" Mrs. Simpson? Uhm, last time I checked I wasn't married to Cody.. "Did he just call me Mrs. Simpson?" I whispered to Cody. "Yes he did" He answered as he was smiling. I didn't even bother asking why, Cody and his crazy ideas..

"We're here" He said excitedly. He opened the door, stepped outside, took my hand and helped me step out.

"Being a Gentleman, are we?" I said while blushing and smiling. "Yes, you're my Angel. And with an Angel belongs a Gentleman" He explained. I giggled and nodded. We walked towards what looked like a movie theater. We walked inside and went to one of these rooms. "Cody, we're all alone" "I know" He replied. "Just sit down, I'll be right back" He added. And then he just dissappeared. I sat down in one of those chairs on the top row when suddenly all the lights went off. It was all dark now, but it didn't last for long. The screen was now turned on and there was this music playing. Hey, I recognize this song, it's it's.. Ends With You by of course Cody Simpson. I love to hear his voice. "Thory, I know we only met a few months ago and that we only started dating a few weeks ago, but I feel like we've known eachother forever. You're my bestfriend and the best girlfriend ever. I love you. 143 baby" During his speech there were pictures of us on the screen. The ones we took at my birthday, at the ferris wheel, at the beach and at many other places. He was so so sweet and romantic. After it all we watched a romantic movie and then we stepped back inside the limo.

We drove for a while and then we arrived at.. The beach? He helped me out of the limo again and we walked towards the sand. "Cody I'm wearing heels, I can't walk on the sand" "Take 'em off" "Um, okay" I took off my heels and looked at Cody. He was smirking. I guess I was about to find out why. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to a blanket at the middle of the beach. There were rose petals everywhere and the moon was shining, it was so beautiful. We had a picnic in the middle of the beach. It was so romantic. "Cody, this was the best day of my life. And I'm glad I spent it with you. Thank you" I spoke. "You're welcome Angel" He replied. And after that I laid down with him on top of me and we started kissing.

Cody's POV

After our kissingsession as I call it, we both laid down on the blanket. We were looking at the stars while holding hands. I looked at her and saw that she was sleeping by now. I gently picked her up and carried her home. The beach was not so far away from our house so I didn't walk for long. When we were almost home she woke up and looked at me. "Cody? Where are we?" She asked. "We're walking home. Just go back to sleep baby" She nodded and fell back asleep. She's cute when she's sleeping, well actually, she's always cute. We arrived home and I put her down on my bed. I put her in an oversized t-shirt of me and put her under the blankets. This day was perfect.

(Thory's dress on the side>>) So what do you guys think? Aren't they just too cute together? Is everything alright again? Or will Bella ruin it all? xo Keep on reading my little Tee's.