We hope she's okay -Chapter 43

• Dedicated to Molly O' Toole

It's been a week since our breakup and I still feel terrible. I barely eat and sleep. Sam called a few times to ask me how things were going. To be honest with you, things were awful. Cody wouldn't stop bugging me. I hated my life so much, I just wanted the pain to stop. But don't worry, I didn't do anything stupid.

Francine's POV (Thory's mom)

Thory hasn't eaten much since their breakup, she also barely slept at night. She didn't go on social networks anymore. She didn't use her phone, she didn't call, she didn't text. She just ignored the world, hoping that that would make the pain go away. Everytime I walked in her room I saw her doing the same thing, staring at a wall, or crying, sometimes both. I hated seeing my daughter like this, but what could I do to help her? I hoped she'd be okay.

Aurélie's POV (Thory's bestfriend)

Thory ignored me for over a week. I was getting a bit worried because she ALWAYS answers my texts. What is up with her? Maybe she was still in Australia? But then she'd still message me on facebook.. Maybe I'll call her home phone later today to ask her or her mom what's happening? I just hoped she was okay.

Tess' POV (Thory's good friend)

I haven't talked to Thory for more than a week, and normally we talk on facebook almost everyday. She was just never online. I texted her once but she didn't reply. Maybe she was still in Australia. I hoped everything was okay.

Tanne's POV (Thory's good friend+Tess's twin)

I posted some pictures of Cody that I found, you know, the facebook fanpage Thory owns? Yeah, me and Tess admin that page. So I posted some pics there and messaged her on facebook to ask if those were good pics. But you know what, it's been a week and she still didn't answer. I was getting a bit worried since she normally spends her day on facebook. Well, maybe she was still somewhere with Cody. Anyway, I hoped she was okay.

Sam's POV

I know Thory said on the phone that she's fine. But I knew that she was lying. She was hurt, I knew that. I wanted to make the pain go away but unfortunately I couldn't do anything. I hoped that she was going to be okay.

Alli's POV

It's been a week since Thory broke up with Cody. I know why she did it but somehow I think there's a reason why Cody kissed Bella. Bella knew that Cody would never break up with Thory, he loves her to much for that. But if he did something like kissing Bella, she'd break up with him. Bella is smarter than she looks. I only had to figure out the reason why Cody kissed her. He wouldn't do it volunteerly, I know for sure. But Cody's been ignoring everyone for the past week, he said he didn't want to talk about it, about Thory. About their love, their memories, everything they used to have. Cody's torn up and Thory probably too. I really hope they'll be okay.

Cody's POV

She hates me. My girl, my love, my Angel, my future wife, she hates me. I'd like to say that it's Bella's fault, but it's not. It's all my fault. I hate myself for listening to Bella, and now Thory hates me too. I don't deserve her. I just hope she's okay.

---------------------------

Hey ma Panda's! How are you all? First of all I want to say that I dedicated this chapter to Molly because she's having a rough time now, just like Cody and Thory in the story but for different reasons. Please show her some support and let her know that not everybody hates her. And then second of all, THANK YOU FOR 3K READS OMG I WAS CRYING! Thanks guys, thanks for your interest in my story because I thought it absolutely sucked. Thanks for reading and hey, what do you think will happen next? Do you think they still love eachother? Please comment and always remember: Dream. Imagine. Believe. All your dreams will come true as long as you fight for what you love. And Molly, I love you my beautiful friend, and I'm sure there are lots of people who think the same as I do! xoxo