Cereaaaaal -Chapter 70

* Side note: Go check out the outfit for this chapter on my polyvore account called 'thorysimpson' *

My eyes were still closed, but I could hear people talking, well, whispering. "Look at how cute they are" "Aww, even when he's asleep he's protecting her" I felt Cody's arm around my waist, pulling me closer. "Aww, look at them. That's so cute" "I'm so hungry" "Yeah me too" "Me three" "I don't want to wake them up. They're just so cute together. Let's go to Sam's house and ask if we can eat there yeah?" "Yeah, great idea Alli". I soon heard some footsteps and the front door closing.

I turned around and slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the light. "I thought they were never leaving" Cody smirked. "Have you been awake for long?" I asked, ignoring his comment. "Just as long as you" "How did you know I was awake? I kept my eyes shut" "When you wake up when we're sleeping together, you softly squeeze my hand without noticing it"

"I'm gonna get dressed" I announced while trying to stand up. "No you're not. You're gonna stay here in bed with me. Well, couch" Cody grabbed my wrist and pulled me back onto the couch. He lifted the covers and I crawled under them. Soon we were cuddling again, me on top of Cody. I love cuddling with Cody. "So, what does it feel like to be sixteen?" He smiled. "I always thought I would feel different, maybe even better, when I'd finally be sixteen. But I still feel like the shitty person I was before" I chuckled at my own statement.

"You're not a shitty person" He protested while shaking his head. "Am so" "You are a beautiful person," He softly pecked my lips, "with a beautiful personality" He pecked my lips again. "Are you gonna give a kiss with each compliment you give?" I chuckled. "Exactly" "But what I meant by shitty person is, I don't have any talents, or hobbies. I'm a no liver. I don't do anything but read fanfics" "You're a talented kisser" He winked. "I meant a real talent Cody. A talent I can be proud of, a talent other people can be proud of. A talent that will get me somewhere someday"

"Everybody has a talent. You just haven't found yours yet. But don't worry love, you'll find it. And about hobbies, you like to write, right?" "Yeah" I nodded. "Maybe you can write and post your stories online" "Okay Cody". I just laid there in his arms for a few more minutes, laying in his arms really makes me forget all my problems. I heard a sound, indicating I received a text. I looked at the contact and opened it.

Sammyboy: 'Goodmorning. Get up bitch, I know you're awake ;) <3 Much love'

"Yeah, I can feel the love" I muttered. I texted him back.

Thory: 'I'm tired ): Just let me sleep you asshole <3 Much love back'

Sammyboy: 'Please don't leave me alone with them for too long. They're crazy ;p'

Thory: 'Are you insulting my friends? And yeah, I'll be over in an hour or so, idk'

Sammyboy: 'An hour? That long? Please come earlier, I miss you ):'

Thory: 'Okay okay, whatever you say'

Sammyboy: 'Thank youuuuu'

I groaned and swung my legs over the side of the couch. "Where are you going?" Cody asked. "Going to save my friends from my friends" "Huh?" "Never mind. I'm gonna shower. I'll be right back"

~
Once I was showered, I went to my room and got dressed. I was wearing white shorts, a black 'Hipsta please' tank top and white low All Stars. I grabbed my Ray Ban sunglasses and put my hair in a bun. When I walked out my room, I saw that Cody was ready too, except the fact he wasn't wearing a shirt yet. He was about to put one on when I stopped him. "If you'd walk around not wearing a shirt, that would be fine by me too" I teased, and send a wink his way.

"Of course" He smirked and pulled me in for a hug. Great, now his abs are touching me. Hehehe, no sarcasm this time. He let me go and put his shirt on. "You are no fun" I pouted. He chuckled and put on his shoes. He swung his arm over my shoulder, "Let's go save our friends aye?". I rung Sam's doorbell and he opened it immediately. "Thank God, Santa, and a lot of other people that you're earlier than an hour" He gasped dramaticly.

"Drama queen" I said in a singing sort of way. "So, where are they?" Cody asked sighing. "In my room, Alli is trying to hack my twitter" Sam laughed. I took out my phone and opened the twitter app. I composed a new tweet.

@HeyItsThory: 'Alli Michelle Simpson, stop stalking Sam's twitter ;p @allisimpson'

"Hey!" She shouted from Sam's room. "Hay is for horses!" I shouted back. All three of us walked to Sam's room and saw that Jake and Josh were sleeping on Sam's bed. "Did they seriously go back to sleep?" I sighed. "Yeah" Alli giggled. "Oh, great" I said sarcasticly and rolled my eyes. "Did you have breakfast yet?" Sam asked me and Cody. I shook my head, "Nope". "Want some cereal?" "Fuck yeah!" I fistpumped. Cody and Sam chuckled, shaking their head at my 'weirdness'. "You're so weird" Sam laughed. "Weird is just a side effect of being awesome" I sassed.

Sam walked to the kitchen and put some cereal in a bowl, then handed it to me. "No milk?" Cody questioned. "Nope. She doesn't like cereal with milk" Sam answered. I sat down at the diningtable, and so did Sam and Cody. "Cereaaaaal" I sang. "Weirdooooo" Alli sang to me while walking in and sitting down next to me. "So, what are today's plans?" She asked. "Uhm, I don't know. What do you want to do?" I answered while shoving another spoon of dry cereal in my mouth.

"We don't care! As long as we get to spend time with you!" Cody stated. "Aww, did wittle Cody wody miss his giwlfwend?" I teased. "Yes" He said in a serious tone. I chuckled at his reply, taking a moutful of cereal again. "Let's go surfing" Alli suggested. "Alli, there are barely any waves here. You can't surf in Belgium, the waves seriously suck" I pointed out, frowning. "Really? Can't we try?" "Don't you think I tried already? I tried it to take my mind off of things when Cody ki- You know what, I'm gonna stop talking"

"Alli, damn it, we did it again!" Cody frowned as he shouted at his sister. "What are you talking about bro?" Alli rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Her birthday present" Cody motioned for Alli to follow him back to my house. "What present? I don't need a present. I thought you being here was a present? Huh? What?" I rambled before taking a spoon full of cereal and shoving it in my mouth again. "Just eat your cereal and then wake up Jake and Josh and come back to your house. Alli and I will wait there" Cody instructed.

"That's actually pretty funny 'cause. You know. I've got the keys of my front door" I took the keys out of my pocket and waved them around. Cody rolled his eyes, "Give me the keys". "Nope" I laughed. "Give me the keys, please" He corrected. I put my finger to my chin, pretending to reconsider it, "Hmmmmmm. No. Haha". "Thory. Please give me the keys" Cody pouted, "Or no hugs and kisses tonight". I rolled my eyes in annoyance, just like Alli did before. "Fine" I sighed as I tossed Cody my keys. "Thanks!" He cheered with a big smile on his face.

------
Thanks for your comments on my author's note. See? You can do it. I'm writing the next chapter and I'd like +10 comments and +5 votes. Thanks babes!